Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By VinyLOST
Spencer takes very good care of his transactions, order issues, & what not. He has been very helpful in the exact same case you are in with vinyl not showing up from the old DW site ( I haven't ordered anything from Transmission yet), but I had issues where I live in AR with not getting vinyl from numerous places in the UK. Luckily Spencer is a great guy that has helped us all and we all forget a VERY BUSY GUY. I'm sure he will get to your orders and hopefully help you out. He did me when I had 6 DW vinyl, 2 being Sub 4 editions never show up. I myself think it is something with either customs or just the UK or US postal service. It took a while (months), but Spencer made it absolutely correct on my account with the order numbers which provide the items purchased and "completed".

I may have bugged Spencer a bit, & apologize for it, but he is a great guy and will take care of you in my opinion. I know the patience sucks with the anticipation for the vinyl, but better late than never.

I hope you have luck man, have a bit more patience and it may just pay off. Anyway, just wanted to give my 2 cents that Spencer will do what he has to every time to satisfy the customer. He is the best at his job as far as any of my very, very many purchases from him, personally & through the old DW site (R.I.P.) God I miss that site so much!
By kumachan
My advice, just buy a new one and give it up as a lost cause... and don't complain here as you will be hounded by rabid sycophants...
By danieldarko
Were the 12 x 12 artprints exclusive?
By NathanLurker
[quote=62574]Were the 12 x 12 artprints exclusive?[/quote]

There hasn't been any artprint included in the Beyond the Black Rainbow releases. In the previous subscription (sub3) there was a final subscriber parcel sent out at the end of the subscription period with prints from all cover, but I don't remember seeing any confirmation on whether subscribers will have artprints for sub4 titles.

There's no art prints yet in any case.
By dumaisaudio
Every title for Sub 4 had a print except this one. The deluxe retail versions didn't, but the copies Sub members got did have them. I thought maybe it had to do with the fact it was a joint release, so kinda bare bones.

To others point: I agree, Spencer does take care of issues, and I have experienced that first hand several times. I've seen him go the extra mile for many of us to make sure his customer service is top notch. Someone else brought up the fact that they hadn't gotten a replacement for their sub version, so I wanted to post my experience since I am in the same situation. In this particular case, it hasn't been taken care of yet, but I hope it will be.

I think it's obvious it's nothing personal.
By FulciLives
For anybody complaining about bad presses / unplayable copies of this I feel your pain. Happens all too frequently.

However I just purchased a retail version last week, it's the smokey clear vinyl. No issues with it, plays fine.
By datadiscs
My orange edition sounds good, no complaints from me. Perhaps my favourite soundtrack release of last year.
It was officially announced on Instagram: a repress of 400 on black and 100 on "two color-in-color" wax released in the UK only. He said Twitter followers would see the update with the only two stores carrying it listed.
ScoJo wrote:No problem bud! As I just mentioned to @Little Walter, it all depends where DW make these available, as I'm not anywhere near Transmission store! ;)
Let's see what happens...
the blue/red/clear variant is available at the transmission webstore, dudes!
@scojo: first, i snagged one, so i'm well supplied, thanks again! second, i don't know about your deals with @little walter, so i resisted buying a second copy, hope i won't regret it...
By OSC
Saw a copy on eBay, looks like the new pressing has the liner notes insert that didn't come with the original pressing. I seem to remember Spencer saying that subbers would get that insert, any chance to still do that?