Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By nEsSoNe
thanks dave! do you have pictures of the poster as well? would love to see what it looks like. is that split version black and white? hard to tell from the brightness :)
By dave_ida
Hi nEsSoNe...it's yellow and black ...sorry for the bad photo!! Here's the poster and lithograph

By baphomet
Cheers Dave, that's really helpful.
By Pretorius
I Think you ae correct, and have emailed elusive about the "green" version, no rply yet, thanks for your ifo...
By nEsSoNe
looks awesome
By zuko
Woah, so much colour confusion! – good post @dave_ida with all the different versions

I presume the sub colourway is a nod to the radiation symbol, right?

By flapdoodle
Does anyone else have annoying 'clicks' all the way through this? It seems to be on the join between the two colours. Mine does it for almost half of side 1.
By dumaisaudio
So the deluxe and sub versions don't have the poster but the standard ones do? Seems odd but OK with me since I never do anything with the posters.
By chandler75
dumaisaudio: The deluxe and sub have the litho instead, which I think is nicer.
By devilwidget
The Litho's are much cooler than the posters, but I would still have liked a poster as well. I get why that might not be feasible, but given that a Sub costs more than a regular, I think an "extra" is more fitting than an "instead". Maybe in the future, subbers could get one or two posters throughout their subscription, of art that isn't available on the cheaper variants. I mean, who wouldn't kill for a RSD edition sized poster of the gatefold artwork of Godzilla?
But really... it's quite hard to complain about sub 4 so far... they are really fucking beautiful releases!
By Pretorius
Hi all, so by all what I have read here, I think Elusive are advertising their version of Godzilla incorreclty, I already have the grey version from DW direct, but Elusive are advertising it as green(I am thinking the Atomic green version), but it has a poster with it, so its prob the Grey!!?.
By ninjaqutie
Those pictures are helpful- thanks. The people getting lithos are getting a better product in my opinion, but I've always liked lithos though. I definitely like the blue over the subber versio, but I like the tie in with the warning label.
By Pretorius
Thanks for the post, cool images, nice to see all versions
By deathwaltz
If you have any problems with clicks or sound please email us directly
thanks
By DrRhythm
Oooh - my deluxe has arrived but I'm not unpacking it until I get home!
By texasvinyl
Can't wait to receive the Godzilla and CotLD releases in the mail!

For those wanting a cool Godzilla poster, I highly recommend tracking down a copy of Music on Vinyl's release of the Alexandre Desplat soundtrack to the new Godzilla movie. I got the red vinyl edition, and it came with a very cool poster. It is also a killer soundtrack.
By DrRhythm
Am I right in thinking that the deluxe has no poster or litho? Seems a little unfair or am I just missing a litho?
By NathanLurker
[quote=26090]Am I right in thinking that the deluxe has no poster or litho? Seems a little unfair or am I just missing a litho?[/quote]

Check the picture at the top of the page 4, it looks like the deluxe atomic breath edition has no poster, no litho, but has the textured gatefold sleeve instead of a single sleeve.
By DrRhythm
It's all lovely but a litho would have been a good thing!
By kissoffboardy
Just been perving over my deluxe sub copy which I collected today, whilst enjoying Side A of the record, flipped over and Side B sounds as whoozy and wobbly as a My Bloody Valentine record.

I haven't actually listened to the download yet, as I was waiting for the vinyl for the first go around, but I'm guessing this isn't intentional and either my turntable belt is going or I've got a mispressed copy. Will investigate further later in the week, as I'm tied up tomorrow. Anyone else had any issues?

By Pitch
[quote=26123]Just been perving over my deluxe sub copy which I collected today, whilst enjoying Side A of the record, flipped over and Side B sounds as whoozy and wobbly as a My Bloody Valentine record.

I haven’t actually listened to the download yet, as I was waiting for the vinyl for the first go around, but I’m guessing this isn’t intentional and either my turntable belt is going or I’ve got a mispressed copy. Will investigate further later in the week, as I’m tied up tomorrow. Anyone else had any issues?

[/quote]

There has been a report of miss-stamped B-sides - mine is the same. I'd suggest everyone who hasn't had a chance to play it check out side 2. If there's a problem the guys at DW would like you to email them tomorrow directly and I'm sure they will sort it out.
By Ignatius
Same problem here. Guess I'll have to send off an email.

On a more positive note though, the package as a whole is bloody brilliant. The cover art is both imposing and stunningly gorgeous, particularly with the textured sleeve. And I hadn't seen any pictures of the inside gatefold so I was pretty blown away when I opened it up. A very respectful release, obviously put together with a huge amount of love. Can't imagine it being done better.
By reddye6
Is this Side B issue possibly affecting all variants, or is the problem localized to specific ones?
By ambertiger
My side B just keeps going round & round at the end so have to stop it myself
By ninjaqutie
I thought I heard something about a locked groove? I don't have my b2b, so I can't say anything about anything...