Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By islandclaws
Is the deluxe edition supposed to come with a poster? I scored a copy thanks to a vinyl buddy here, but all it included was a booklet and the vinyl, no poster. Did I get hosed or what?
By Vapourmire
Hi,
Decided to sell my new replacement toxic breath edition and keep the drunken one as a novelty. It's up on fleabay currently. Thought it was worth a mention here as some people have expresses an interest in buying a replacement copy.
By NathanLurker
[quote=28047]Is the deluxe edition supposed to come with a poster? I scored a copy thanks to a vinyl buddy here, but all it included was a booklet and the vinyl, no poster. Did I get hosed or what?[/quote]

Deluxe has no poster no lithograph, here's Dave_ida's pictures from page 4 of the thread where you see the different versions of the Godzilla LP :

[quote=25950]Here’s a very rough picture (sorry!!) that I have knocked up, with overlayed descriptions, hopefully should clear up the different versions…and before you ask…yes I am obsessed with DWs wonderful releases. Not posted on here for a while so hopefully the pic upload will work

[/quote]
By jgibbs4053
Just read that LITA has some Godilla copies, but not for online sell, so I guess if u live in Seattle or wherever they r at you can swing by there store and get a copy?
By islandclaws
Thanks for the breakdown. Surprising the deluxe edition didn't get either poster or litho.
By Pretorius
I orded a Atomic Green version from Elusive Disc`s, as they thought they was getting it in, alas it turned out to be the grey, which I already have from Death Waltz.

What I want to know if I buy it from ebay or somewhere else and it turns out to be the drunk version on the b-side, will I still be able to get a replacement from Death Waltz?.

Thanks
By nEsSoNe
Um no...you had to buy direct to get covered by DeathWaltz insurance ;). or else everybody will claim a drunk copy to get a free spare
By dahousen
Hey Rasmus, I'm a B2B subber but I wanted to cancel it because a friend of mine owns a records shop and I'd like to pick the DW releases up to him. Aré you still interested in the B2B? We can talk with Spencer and chance the subber address. Email me: ndahousen@gmail.com
By devilwidget

Couldn't see a perfectly good (visually speaking) record go to waste, so upon receiving my replacement Godzilla, made this.
By thedeepness
^ NICE! I made a clock out of a beat up chinese pressing of Bob Dylan's GH on red vinyl. It hangs in my record room.
By Hatter313
that is a truly awesome idea, i almost wish i had a defective record to do that with (almost :))
By DarksideBerto
Received my replacement sub version of Godzilla today, looks and plays great, doesn't look like a seismograph when I play side B anymore. Thanks for the great customer service @deathwaltz
By BigMeanPunk
If anyone is in the New England area Newbury Comics has the standard grey version in several stores for $39.99
By BasementHorror
Another heads up for US folks.

Amoeba has copies of Godzilla for $29.99, with free shipping in the US. This is the cheapest I've seen it stateside.

LINK
By baphomet
Got my replacement, thanks very much for the professional, quick replacement.
By thedeepness
I got my replacement yesterday. Glad Godzilla was able to sober up, it sounds great. Top notch release all around.
By Hatter313
hey there NYC friends, Other Music on 3rd has some copies of the what i guess is the green or grey version in stock right now, saw a whole bunch yesterday. they also just got in a boat load of AMS reissues, plus a few pink chopping malls. Cheers.
By texasvinyl
That clock looks good! You could even take it up a notch by printing a stencil and using a hot wire cutter to cut the vinyl into the shape of Godzilla.
By dahousen
I was thinking on doing the same than this guy, the presing plant sent me two replacement copies instead of one... haha
By Pretorius
Some people just suck
By RyanPlugs
Only just read about the pressing issue of this one, and haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Better check it later.

Edit: just had a quick play through of side b now - i got lucky and it plays beautifully.