Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By bpwlogan
My sub side two was toast. DW did get on it though. It just took one day of emails. Have a new one in two weeks.
By underdog513
I can't wait to get my subs! This presentation looks amazing! The waiting is killing me.
By palmat
Just opened my copy of Godzilla. It's warped like a mo********er and plays worse than a drunk I'm sorry to say. Big disappoinment! My COTLD which I got at the same time plays OK but is also badly warped. Big disappointment again! My day just got a bit worse. Still the sleeves are cool as hell. Still I find that the records fit the sleeves a bit poorly. It's a hassle to get them out and back in to be honest.
By colicub
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones then, my deluxe Godzilla is perfect.
By EdKings
Got my deluxe versions of both Godzilla and CotLD last week. And I must say.. Wow! Really great job on the package, linernotes and record! To bad some people have issues with them, fortunately my records play and are both very good! Nice work Deathwaltz!
By philball1974
Thought I'd chip in and say indeed both my sub copies were perfect!

@Palmat getting the record back in is just a matter of technique. I usually store the posters/lithographs elsewhere which helps ease them in!
By Hatter313
oh man, I managed to score a not too terribly priced copy on eBay, and now i'm super paranoid. oh well, we'll see when it gets here, hopefully it will be ok, if not i'm sure i can figure something out. :(. it was the atomic breath version.
By philball1974
Spencer did say it could be on a sub or atomic depended which press the record was stamped on.
By tonyandrewgiles
Any idea on when the replacement copies should arrive?
By Jeff
I haven't even had time to send mine back. I've been considering keeping it and buying the grey copy for listening. I just have like a million things going on and YES going to the post office to ship something overseas is a HUGE pain in my ass. I'd rather lose the money and buy a new one. Keep this one as a novelty, I don't know....
By MODAREC
Just got round to checking my sub and deluxe versions, thankfully both of them don't have the drunk problem but my sub has a really nasty click on the first track , side A. There is a bump where the yellow and black mix. Probably wouldn't notice if it was later in the track but as its the during the first "stomps",it sort of ruins it. Have to say though the rest of the album sounds amazing played really loud and the deluxe version sounds even better.
By deathwaltz
Replacement copies will start shipping this week.
By chandler75
Yes, you can definitely hear the split between the two colors on the sub version. I'm glad I also got the atomic breath edition, which is better, but I am seriously considering signing up for a back to black sub so I won't have to worry about that stuff. (Will of course also keep my regular sub, which is a beaut).
By chandler75
Gah, the Black sub is sold out... Oh well, hopefully it will be available again soon.
By palmat
@deathwaltz:

If replacements are being sent out soon I wonder how one would go about getting a replacemant since my Godzilla is unplayable. And yes, I have emailed you guys twice last week without getting a response. I used the Quick Contact Form on your website.
By Dollarhyde
Doh! I'm a bit behind on this, so do we send back the spreadsheet document or the spreadsheet document and the record?
By nEsSoNe
Anyone interested in selling their Black/Yellow "Toxic" edition? of course only if it plays fine and not one of those "Drunk" versions ;)
By goodnightcigarettes
There was no mention of sending the actual vinyl back. I assume just the spreadsheet.
By Dollarhyde
Cool hope your right. Shame we cant just use email.
By The Cult Leader
Has anybody got an email back after sending the spreadsheet saying that it was completed or that the replacement would ship soon?
By deathwaltz
All you need to do is send the spreadsheet back to us ....
A replacement will then be sent to you
By palmat
@deathwaltz

So what is a spreadsheet? And what would one do if you still haven´t got it?
By tonyandrewgiles
My replacement arrived this morning :)

Many thanks @deathwaltz can't wait to get this spinning.
By Vapourmire
Received mine today, thanks for all your efforts @deathwaltz