Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By nEsSoNe
i really hope those of us who went thru a vinyl buddy don't have to worry!!! anyone else have issues with their "atomic breath" vinyl?
By cookythecook
got my sub4 godzilla today. entire presentation is soooooo great! but yep, seemed to have lucked into a wobbly side b version. haha actually started laughing, as it definitely sounds "drunk". firing off email now. thanks for the heads up on this everybody.
By deathwaltz
Baphomet

When you press record depending on how many you press you have stampers made , in this case one of the stampers was faulty which has resulted in an off center pressing , so far we have had 20 back ...
Of course we have quality control checks but you don't check a couple of thousand records individually you check a sample of what is pressed.

These things can happen and now it is just about getting them replaced for you , yes it is frustrating for you but is is more frustrating for us trust me.

All our coloured vinyl is pressed and packed by hand , human error happens.

All I can do is apologise and sort it out......
By cookythecook
there is definitely a lithograph for the deluxe. mine is there, along with the booklet on my sub copy. all you people who are saying there is no litho, have you checked the other side of the gatefold opposite of the record?

spencer, no need to apologize for the stamper issue. mistakes happen. i got a messed up copy, and just know you guys are doing everything to make things right. all good. not your fault.
By Spun out of control
@Cookythecook

I've 'just' got the atomic breath vinyl one side, and the booklet inserted in the other side on my deluxe (non sub) gatefold copy of Godzilla, not that I'm complaining one iota. As many have already said, the package is great.

The back of the booklet reproduces the cover image, which presumably is the same one used on the litho. However I have no litho (or poster for that matter). Again, not a grumble, just the way it is ... :)

Thankfully no wobbles on side 2 either...
By Pretorius
No probs, all cool, you deliver a amazing product, keep up the good work :)
By dumaisaudio
I decided to put on Godzilla sooner after seeing this thread. No issues with my sub copy so far, both sides. I'm actually surprised there isn't any noise issues with the double split color, as I have found splits to have noise issues depending on the vinyl compound for the colors. Ace job on this one Spencer!
By Bub
[quote=26402]But “the problem” is that the sub and deluxe editions don’t fit into a regular sleeve…[/quote]

@Rasmus, I use 12¾" x 12¾" sleeves & they fit nice & snug.
By dahousen
Hey Spencer, B2B subbers appreciate the poster inclusion! Godzilla on black wax sounds gorgeous.
By ambertiger
haha just listened to my sub copy ive got a "drunk" one. Even the needle doesn't move right. Ive sent you an email Spencer
By thedeepness
Got my sub box on Friday. When I get home I tell my 4 year old son, come see something cool. I show him the Godzilla cover and he loves it. Then I open up the gatefold and show him the AMAZING Godzilla on the inside. His eyes get all big and he says "I want to look at that one". I hold it open for him for a little while and then go to close it and he says, "No, I want to stair at that for a long long time."
What a great package. Side A sounds great, unfortunatly I got the drunken side B version (I sent my email to Spencer).
I really don't see how these sleeves could get any better. That textured paper on the cover looks so good.
By diskotron
Hay ambertiger,, what do you meen by " Drunk " one ?
By goodnightcigarettes
My Godzilla sub is sadly off-his-tits drunk. Props to DW for trying to deal with what must be a serious bummer for all concerned.
By diskotron
Why what happened, what is it with the drunk phrase ??
By goodnightcigarettes
Side B is basically unplayable due to a mispressing (bunch of mentions in this thread). The needle flies all over the place like a drunk and it sounds pretty drunk as well.
By monsterworship
Wait, so This wasn't supposed to be a dancing gojira variant?

Sadly I got one.

By dahousen
I've got an Atomic Drunk Breath

By DrRhythm
Is it just the yellow/black sub copies that are wobbly? My Atomic Breath is fine.
By Pretorius
hehe, Imagine, when everyone swaps there drunk Big G`s for sober ones, they become the most rarest.
By chandler75
DrRhythm: The issue is with both, but my sub + deluxe are both fine.
By layneharvey
"[quote=26402]But “the problem” is that the sub and deluxe editions don’t fit into a regular sleeve…[/quote]"

i purchased these from Bags Unlimited, made specifically for 180 gram record releases, and they fit the newer DW releases nicely:

180 gram record sleeves
By Deranged
Ah, I picked this up yesterday in town standard grey edition) and was just giving it my first listen when I stumbled on this thread! Popped side 2 on and yeah, drunk edition for me too!
By Dollarhyde
My Yellow and black sub is on the piss too. :(
By baphomet
No problems Spencer, appreciate the information and a breakdown of the process, and like I said you always sort things out, I had no doubt of that but my excitement received a kick in the nuts, that's all. All done now, next amazing vinyl please.......and I do appreciate all the good stuff your chucking my way, long may it continue!
By bpwlogan
Yea, they did. Bought one of the Maniac picture discs from them. I think that was the only outlet in The States you could get that from.