Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
Discuss Godzilla here
By freshoj
@deathwaltz This might be a good place to address the distro questions that seem to keep popping up. Which countries can and can't buy it, whether it is part of sub 4, etc. I think I know the answers that pertain to me, but I thought you might want to summarize the state of affairs here.

(oh, and I am really psyched for this one)
By NathanLurker
On www.deathwaltzrecordingcompany.com it's specifically written "PLEASE NOTE WE CAN’T SELL THIS TO FOLKS IN THE USA DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS."

It's the same as MANIAC then. The country restriction is only for USA. cannot sell to USA. which means Canada people can buy it and other countries as well. I'm in Canada and bought 6 copies of MANIAC when it came out, to pass to USA buddies. it's the same restriction.
By Bub
^ Nathan helped me out with Maniac. Good guy right there.
By bpwlogan
Hey Spencer, I take it we subscribers here in the States are good to go for this release? I remember getting the Maniac picture disc from a large seller here in the States. For whatever reason they were the only large online vinyl carrier here that had it. I guess they figured out how to get over the licensing restrictions. I'll keep their name out of it. Don't want to get them busted. Lol!
By SnowBro
Can anyone help me obtain a copy of the deluxe edition of this release? I am in the U.S.
By VinyLOST
[quote=19812]On http://www.deathwaltzrecordingcompany.com it’s specifically written “PLEASE NOTE WE CAN’T SELL THIS TO FOLKS IN THE USA DUE TO LICENSING RESTRICTIONS.”

It’s the same as MANIAC then. The country restriction is only for USA. cannot sell to USA. which means Canada people can buy it and other countries as well. I’m in Canada and bought 6 copies of MANIAC when it came out, to pass to USA buddies. it’s the same restriction.
[/quote]

Nathan, I live here in the US as well, and was wondering if you could purchase, well "pre order" me 1 copy of each variant/edition of the DW release of "Godzilla"? I can pay you now via paypal, and maybe some extra $$ for your trouble. That is if you will do it of course. I have had each DW SUB 1-4, just not sure or taking chances on missing this release. It would be greatly appreciated!!!! How about I buy you a copy just for the favor?
By deathwaltz
Subbers are good to go yes

can you keep vinyl requests to the Vinyl Buddies thread please ?
By ninjaqutie
Gosh, I sure wish I had the money for the full sub instead of the basic. :D You're killing me here! I can't wait for this to show up. This is awesome!
By jgibbs4053
I just got an email saying they are only shipping to UK only cuz I was going to have a friend in Canada order me a copy. Is this correct?
By renpen21
Feel like I've just found Santa isn't real, just heard how the Godzilla release looks from a record store on Facebook. To be fair it's wet my appetite even more to see it in the flesh.
By renpen21
@DrRhythm look up Wah Wah records on Facebook, don't want to stick details on here incase it ruins surprise for anyone. I've not seen this version described anywhere else as the two DW ones described are Green and atomic breath. They describe a different colour version and other stuff.cant imagine it been subscriber version but can't see what else it is if it's not either of the two already with details released. Picture show the new Godzilla but in comments confirms it's the DW version.
By DrRhythm
Confusing!
By deathwaltz
They are confused !!!
By renpen21
Cheers for clearing that up Spencer
By PaulZaza
does anybody know why the deluxe godzilla Soundtrack isn't on the new Homepage? all i see is the black version
supposed to be on sale 21st of june right?
By NathanLurker
Yeah it's gonna be there the 21st
By Whip Wilson
Do we know how much these will cost?
By uxipi
according to the website the deluxe one is 22£
By Whip Wilson
Okay, gotcha. That listing wasn't up when I inquired (or, at least, I couldn't find it). Anyone else notice that the standard copy changed from green to grey vinyl?
By uxipi
I did notice too, I preordered mine at norman records thinking it was green but they said a few days ago that it's actually grey.
By Vapourmire
The beast is unleashed!
By Pretorius
Is this true, the Atomic Breath verson is already sold out, I saw it on Ebay already for sale, even though the guy hasnt got it, for £65, only the grey version of the soundtrack is now availbable :(