Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
One thing not ONE person has mentioned is the extensive sleevenotes and just how hilarious Giovanni's notes are ....
By sonny
Ha...Yes, you're right! Giovanni's notes were amusing. Glad he's pleased to be associated with this film and the infamous head drilling scene!
By Alekspectre
"Buzzkillers" is not a gentle word...
By unpopular_poet
Got my sub copies today and they sound and look great (COTLD and Godzilla). Another great release. Congrats and thanks.
By maxvelvet
What can I say?!? PAURA!!! ;)

My little City Of The Living Dead! :D

By Alekspectre
@MaxVelvet : What a beautiful "City" :) I like the little grave !
By Garmonbozia
Does anyone know when COTLD is supposed to ship from LITA?
By nEsSoNe
i received my confirmation and tracking number via email from LITA wednesday
By VinyLOST
i live in the US, and have already gotten my 2 copies of COTLD from Priv4te Records, i have already received my 2 copies of COTLD i ordered from DW the (Red vinyl) & (Deluxe Edition), and on top of that i have already received my Sub copy of COTLD & Godzilla from DW,i have also received my copy of Death & Vanilla's "Vampyr" 4 days ago, and i live in Arkansas,USA. i also placed every single order via Death Waltz, now thats crazy!

did LITA have another shipping date than DW for COTLD?
By texasvinyl
I'm jealous! still waiting on the sub box for cotld and zilla. Can't wait to get these two, especially Godzilla.
By layneharvey
i just got an email from LITA concerning the deluxe edition of COTLD:

"I just wanted to let you know that unfortunately we were not sent enough copies of this title by Death Waltz in the initial shipment. However, I have contacted Death Waltz and they are sending us more copies to fill your order."

so i guess i will be waiting another week or two minimum for it to ship to me. bummer...
By BigMeanPunk
I just got that one too. I guess there are reasons not to ship the number of pre-orders LITA had... At least there are still some to be obtained. I got my pre-order in right when they went on sale and it was still up for another 10 minutes or so after I ordered. Do they not go in order number when filling orders at LITA?
By nEsSoNe
Hey BigMeanPunk, i also ordered my deluxe COTLD like 10 minutes before LITA sold out. Fortunately mine did come in, but with a mosquito smashed into the vinyl lol. Hopefully your copy comes in soon. The quality of the music is great but my orange/yellow haze wax has some annoying surface noise
By icyjones
Mine also had a bug smashed in to it! Ha! Cleaned off pretty well though.
By nEsSoNe
No way! thats funny haha
By jamesschmidtke
Yeah I ordered like at least twenty minutes before it sold out, like the minute it went live and got the same email, I ordered phantom at the same time. Maybe those who ordered another preorder are moved to the end of the line to save shipping
By BigMeanPunk
I was on the page as it went live and placed my order. I was doing a lot of refreshing. After the Cannibal Ferox pre-order debacle I only pre-order one thing at a time so that nothing else I order is held up by delays.
By strictlywayward
I ordered pretty much immediately and got my shipping notification last week. As it takes an extra-long time for things to get from Washington to Texas, I sprang for 2-day Priority. USPS had other ideas, however, and it showed up yesterday.
The deluxe packaging is fucking stunning! Absolutely fantastic work on this release; a long time coming and well worth the wait.
By deafmetal
re: haze vinyl surface noise

Haze vinyl fresh from the pressing plant is notorious for surface noise. Have you tried cleaning it?
By tonyandrewgiles
D D Damn! @max that is one killer collection ;)
By toosoonjunior
Received my Deluxe COTLD from LITA today! It's a beaut! Listening now while I work.

Bummer to those who are experiencing delays and/or squashed bugs.
By philball1974
For those with amazon prime in the uk , you can watch CotLD for free.

Watched last night and it still grossed me out!
By reelybored
Recieved my two B2B releases 'Zilla and COTLD. Have yet to listen to zilla so not sure if i got a bad batch yet. One thing, had to pick up these lps 40 min away because for some reason my new address was not re-adjusted on the DWR website, hope it is fixed going forward as driving 40 min to and fro is not cool :-/

As an aside, COTLD is great!