Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By EdKings
When are the deluxe versions shipping to Europe? :( Can't wait! All this teasing with photo's! :p
By philball1974
Catagorising and ordering is a pain in the ass. It's gotten so complex I now have a section called "I've ordered too much stuff and haven't listened to any off it yet" I slowly chip away at it and move them accordingly!
By philball1974
Break the rule! A photo will do nothing!
By Alekspectre
Subbers are the winners ;)
...now i know why the colored variant has changed in the description suddenly...If I want a cool and fine colored variant i must go to the subcircle. ;)
Anyway, looks beautiful !
By thedeepness
Heading home from work in about an hour, boy do I hope there is a DW box in my mailbox. These look so awesome.
By Peek-a-boo
@philball1974 if people buy these beautiful releases to profit then they are soulless individuals. Why can people not just appreciate what labels like Death Waltz are doing. If you flip vinyl for a living, it must be a depressing existence.
By NathanLurker
[quote=25840]

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">NathanLurker wrote:</div>
Esteban, is the size of the jacket the same as The Fog, Maniac, Sub3 titles etc ? if yes, my local store have plastic sleeves in which they fit, I’ll go see them check which brand of sleeves they’re using.

Hi Nathan. Yes, I think they are all the same “extra-large” size. I would appreciate the info, thanks!
[/quote]

ok so my store is getting their sleeves from "a guy" that deals with a company in Toronto. The store doesn't know what is the company that "the guy" is dealing with, but the store owner told me that he'd check out Bagsunlimited.com for different sizes of sleeves. They need to be contacted for shipping quotes though, I'd send them an email to know more about the shipping cost, they have sizez from tight fit 12,5 X 12,5 sleeves to 14" X 14" sleeves.
By MODAREC
Will be picking up my sub version tomorrow from the sorting office. Looks awesome and a great match to the sleeve and centre sticker, but very similar to the UK Bronx Warrior variant from RSD. Anyone else think so?
By esteban

<br>
ok so my store is getting their sleeves from “a guy” that deals with a company in Toronto. The store doesn’t know what is the company that “the guy” is dealing with, but the store owner told me that he’d check out Bagsunlimited.com for different sizes of sleeves. They need to be contacted for shipping quotes though, I’d send them an email to know more about the shipping cost, they have sizez from tight fit 12,5 X 12,5 sleeves to 14″ X 14″ sleeves.
[/quote]

I am familiar with Bags Unlimited and have actually ordered from them in the past. Will give them a call and see what they suggest. Thank you!
By EvanCampbell
Package left at my door

Ahh Finally!!!

I have to say that I absolutely love this release!

For starters the cover art is excellent..from the composition to the color choices. The textured paper is a great idea, it has a similar feeling of stretched canvas...like you are holding an actual painting. The fire ball vinyl color goes perfectly. Most important..it sounds amazing. Although I have only listened to it once so far, the quality in the sound mastering makes me appreciate even more how terrific the score is.

Very inspiring work and congrats to everyone involved! It will be treasured :)
By antimax
Jealous of you all… I need any one of these releases! On the lookout...
By boothaevens
Are these the same tracks as on the recent Stella Edizione release? I did like that one a lot!
By Alekspectre
Same tracks, but not in the same order, and one bonus live track which appears on the beat cd reissue too. Voilà ! :)
By VinyLOST
Grrrrr !!!! I live in the US and still no COTLD. I ordered the deluxe and the red vinyl, and I'm a subber, so I'm very curious as to when mine will arrive.
By deafmetal
I live on the US west coast, and my copy of CotLD arrived a few days ago. Hopefully you will receive your copies soon. The deluxe version is quite a lovely presentation.
By toosoonjunior
I ordered the Deluxe COTLD from LITA when it dropped and have not received mine here in TX yet. I'm guessing it'll arrive within the next few days or so.
By jamesschmidtke
I'm in Texas too and ordered the deluxe, omg that yellow and orange flame vinyl is beyond my expectations. And for once I hate the sub edition!
By TimD
Such a great release... this and Godzilla made my weekend.

For those of you enjoying the live suite (and not being buzzkillers about how it's recorded) we're putting on an amazing Halloween show with the man himself:

http://www.rockfeedback.com/concerts/de ... e-barbican

The event last time round was one of my favourite shows ever - musically awesome and great to hear them performed like that - and with incredible visuals... but also the second narrative of seeing his work properly appreciated for the first time, compounded by the story of his friendship behind the films, made it something unique.

Tim
By deathwaltz
They have all been shiped from UK now , we can of course do nothing about postal times .

LITA will have their stock this week .

We do Wavs we are not going to do flac or any other format.

I do not wish to appear rude but why not just sit back with COTLD and soak it up.

Enjoy it , think about the original beat release and then take a gander at this release.

Sometimes it feels like everyone always wants more, I am happy with COTLD, even I can't nippick ....

Enjoy the release and stop thinking 'that guy got a poster why didn't I get a poster ?!?'

No one bloody likes the posters anyway ;)

as a young person might say .... Oh my days ;)

You know I love you guys but blimey this is a pretty perfect release in my opinion.

By flapdoodle
The sub version is superb. The artwork is brilliant, and I prefer the lithograph to the posters.

Oh, the music? Brilliant. Fulci was lucky around this period to have so many excellent collaborators.
By devilwidget
Fair enough Spencer! It is bloody marvellous... (retracts minor niggle concerning poster)...
By jamesschmidtke
Yeah, great, great release. Don't miss the poster with this one, but as a compliment, this person likes them, in fact I bought the deluxe spm for that awesome poster and it's framed above my record player. I have pod and Manchester morgue framed by dressing area; DW art is loads better than say SF, which is only really suitable for the WC.