Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By layneharvey
i have a shipment en route from LITA, but i have 4 separate outstanding orders with them, so i have no idea what is coming, but i hope it is COTLD, and if i get a subscriber copy, like @grubworm, that would kinda rule. :) i got the same email a few of you mentioned above a while back about it being oversold and DW was manufacturing more.
By bitewerks
CoTLD sounds great!

Does anyone know if all copies of The Beyond will include all the rare photos? Sure hope so!
By Hoodini
Amazing released i must say, one of my favorite, but the more i listen to the live suite, the more iam disappointed, i find it too classic, tarnished, too "mainstream" ; well just a feeling maybe, what did you think of it ?
By BigMeanPunk
I got my LITA order today. I guess it is the sub edition as well. So is it rarer than the deluxe? I thought the subs were sold out too.... either way I don't care about piece count, or if there are more out there of a particular edition than what was advertised. I do care about packaging though... This thing is gorgeous. The "textured galtex prima card" is pretty amazing. I rarely care about colorways but I love me nice jackets and liner notes.
By Peek-a-boo

I went into Fopp on my lunch break & this along with all the other Arrow Videos was £5. Maybe it has something to do with Grimmfest being on recently.