Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
Did I miss something ?
What picture?
By philball1974
We edit the reply but someone uploaded a picture of a test press that said DW026 Cannibal Holocaust on it!
By Re-animated Cat
Photo was a test pressing of Zombie Holocaust, showing the label from DMS.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Guys - I'm pretty sure these "private" messages are just readable by all! I can see em anyhoo..... ;)
By lazyben
They're only readable by whoever started the thread (mr discosucks). Possibly also by mods but I'm not sure about that.

I saw the picture in question (it appeared to be a test pressing of a title theorized about in this thread) but will refrain from describing it further publicly unless Spencer asks.
By Re-animated Cat
Lazyben speaks the truth, Disco. They're readable by mods and the person who started the thread. Don't worry ;)
By philball1974
So i replied to spencer stating what was said and marked it as private as we previously agreed to remove the content.

Does that mean he won't see it? or he sees it and the threat starter?
By lazyben
We think he can see it. But disco can see it too.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Good man Ben! I've been really enjoying the game ;)

Ps My Mondo Visitor arrived today, and it seems I managed to snag a really superduper rare exclusive variant colourway with holographic etching that hasn't even been mentioned anywhere!!!

Anybody wants to make me an offer, go ahead - or I'm just gonna donate it to charity (my chosen one is the Restore Layne Harvey's Tache Mojo Foundation.....)

By lazyben
I am actually laughing out loud.

I would bid but Layne just hasn't been the same since he lost his mojo...
By tonyandrewgiles
@disco - Bwahahahaha

I NEED DAT VINYLS THO.
By Darren LD1984
@discosucks hahaha, that's amazing! you need to stick that in a frame and hang it up. you can get one in urban outfitters.
By Re-animated Cat
A $30 gift voucher for Hot Topic and a pair of (soiled) skinny black jeans. My final offer.
By DISCOSUCKS...
I'm gonna break it up into pieces and auction them to hipsters to use as toy guitar plectrums, so they can get
serious about their music careers........
By Darren LD1984
can you imagine the songs you could write with a plectrum like that?? The Visitor are such a good band.
By philball1974
You should print that out and get it on ebay as a ltd edition print. Irony sells
By deathwaltz
is that the actual vinyl ?
It is really nice if so actually
By Garmonbozia
I guess it would be funny if the term "hipster" hadn't been run into the ground by everyone and their mother like ten years ago
By lazyben
You seem to get very upset whenever anyone is rude about hipsters...
By Garmonbozia
Did that brief post indicate to you a person being very upset? I'm not. It's just a really lazy, really dated insult that people arbitrarily assign to people without much thought or reason. What hipster qualities does Mondo possess? Bad customer service? Putting out vinyl soundtracks? Loving movies and records? I mean, if you're the kind of person buying vinyl soundtracks from Mondo or any other label, is it really fair to assign them with the term "hipster" without assigning it to yourself?
By Arkova
Audio Fidelity did release that on 1 Red Vinyl.
By philball1974
Wired magazine ran an article with this headline which is pretty funny:

Attention Hipsters: The Jurassic Park Soundtrack Is Being Released on Vinyl

Like i said, Irony sells