Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mr de Ville
Hi guys,

I'm producing a short doc about Death Waltz and would love to film a couple of you talking about what you love about the company/product/Spencer etc etc, as well as taking a look at your film record collection and what inspires you to keep buying soundtracks in the vinyl format.

Bit of background - I signed up for the 3rd Sub after buying a couple of the DW releases (and being blown away by A Field In England's double white vinyl - yeah I know it's not DW, but this was the big kick which got me interested again!) and have loved the artwork and style of the releases ever since.

Anyhoo, the film will feature interviews with Spencer, key artists/designers, directors and composers along with fans and record store owners etc and I'm hoping to get it screened at festivals later in the year. Afraid there's no money for taking part, but coffee and biscuits will of course be provided ;0)

I'm always lurking on the forums, but better to email me at reeceadeville@gmail.com if you fancy taking part! - take a look at www.devillefilm.com for a gander at the kind of work I do (particularly the Kubrick piece on the Portfolio page)

Cheers,
Reece