Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By gpa21
Hey @spencer I noticed the Jurassic Park made it up on Transmission. Is this for sure the "Dilosophaurus" version as listed or just "randomly insterted"?

Thanks!
By VinyLOST
I am wondering if those Mondo prints are all variants or not, it does state just as Mondo says that they are randomly inserted, but I could have sworn that I had an email that said a pallet of Mondo variants were coming to Transmission. Maybe I misread, but I need a copy of the Transluscent Blue "Blue Sunshine".
By zuko
Saw some new goodies on Instagram, will these be hitting the store soon?
By fluppeco
thanks spencer! just completed my entire RSD wishlist!
By popsick
My Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus variant arrived from Transmission yesterday, sounding and looking fantastic. Thanks @spencer!
By manuorru
Never received an email regarding these Mondo variants... :-(
May someone forward it to manuorru(at)inwind(dot)it?
Probably is too late.... Thanks!
By popsick
@manuorru there wasn't an email, some Mondo titles were put on the site in the last few days but none of them have sold out so far as far as I can tell, so you haven't missed anything. Spencer said he would be receiving some Mondo variants on the previous page of this thread and he posted a picture of some Mondo records on Instagram recently, but I don't think all of those have appeared on the site yet. Jurassic Park is still available last time I checked.
By sonnydexter
Hmmm looks like I miss out on that email too :(
By sonnydexter
ahhh thanks for the info popsick!
By manuorru
Thanks @popsick, probably a misunderstanding, cause VinyLOST wrote "I could have sworn that I had an email that said a pallet of Mondo variants were coming to Transmission", and considering I never received a Transmission newsletter although I subscribed...
Anyway JP is sold out, I tried to buy it...
By VinyLOST
I did misread the post by Spencer, I automatically assumed that all of the Mondo vinyl were left over variants. Here is the post Spencer posted a page or so back. It says a pallet of Mondo vinyl, "With Lots of Variants", I misread that they were all variants. Here is the link to the post below. Sorry for the confusion.
------------------------

Spencer wrote:

we're getting a pallet of Mondo records on Wednesday , lots of variants , hard to find bit s and general goodness. We'll be the only place outside of mondo carrying these records.

Post Link: http://www.spintheblackestcircles.com/f ... eply-60916

By VinyLOST
Oh, & the Jurassic Park went into my account basket to checkout. May try refreshing, who knows. Mondo vinyl play funny tricks with us!
By Occhionero
Will the forthcoming Releases be available through TransMission? I just want to avoid the custom fees....
By manuorru
I'm with you @Occhionero, last order from Mondo cost me a fortune considering change rate, S&H and Customs fees! :-(
By VinyLOST
Mondo shipping international today is only $10 USD, not sure about customs fees when they arrive.

These records will be available at a random time tomorrow, April 28th. We're incredibly excited to offer FREE SHIPPING (domestic) and $10 FLAT-RATE SHIPPING (international) for ALL VINYL on the site. This offer will take place April 28th (11am CST) - May 5th (11am CST)!
By deathwaltz
Drop me an email
By deathwaltz
Drop me an email
By Occhionero
@spencer If the reply was for me, I can´t read it ;-)

By deathwaltz
drop me an email
By manuorru
Considering I have an order open with Transmission, probably best way is to buy new titles from Spence, if possible...
By MODAREC
Id rather buy direct from you too Spencer, is it worth holding on from ordering?
By Dollarhyde
Just put an order to the UK through mondo. Paid £88 including postage via paypal.
ordered
chainsaw hookers
big bad wolves
killer nun
the guest
pye corner audio

That averages at £17 piece. Fingers crossed I dont get stung by customs, it's a gift right mondo? ;-)

Hmm... maybe I should post this in the otger thread.
By MODAREC
yeah I forgot about the 10 dollar flat rate shipping to the UK so grabbed PCA and The Guest direct from Mondo. Just over 30 quid for both which is a bargain.
By MODAREC
thanks a lot Spencer, really appreciate it but ordered a couple direct with Mondo due to the cheap UK shipping offer. Will you be stocking all the future DW and Mondo releases at Transmission going forward?