Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By philball1974
[quote=60565]Your latest batch are packed waiting collection.[/quote]

Now you've got me excited!
By deathwaltz
I am currently using it and it works a treat!
By chiefbrody
@Spencer, I sent you a PM yesterday (on the "Angela's Theme" thread) re: emails I'd sent last month. Don't know if you picked it up because it's an old thread - can you please get back to me when you have a minute? Cheers.
By chiefbrody
Sorry @Spencer, if that's for me, I can't see it. I never really know how PMs work - I've come to assume they can only be seen by the person who started the thread.

Cheers,

Mark
markfagan@outlook.com
By chiefbrody
Thanks Spencer

Genuinely sorry for being a pain in the arse.
By guyremix
Can somebody tell me, when you order from Transmission do you get a confirmation email? I haven't had one so just wanted to check.
By chiefbrody
I've had order receipts when I've placed orders. Maybe in your junk mail?
By guyremix
thanks, I checked there's nothing. Just had a paypal receipt. Generally how soon do they ship items out?
By chiefbrody
I'm no authority on it, but I read they ship twice a week. It also depends on whether it's immediately available. I'd expect a few days to ship, a few days more for delivery.
By guyremix
ok cool, thank you
By Occhionero
[quote=60837]I’ve had order receipts when I’ve placed orders. Maybe in your junk mail? [/quote]

...also had order receipts.
By chuck
Me too. Watching The Fog, fri 13th and Kill!

Edit: fuck knows why this posted here. Sorry.
By deathwaltz
you get a receipt when you place the order. You then get a notification when Kim processes the order (as in picks, packs and ships it)
we don't process pre orders until the stock comes in.
By deathwaltz
We're getting a pallet of Mondo records on Wednesday , lots of variants , hard to find bits and general goodness. We'll be the only place outside of mondo carrying these records.
By BurningTapes
@spencer. Wow! I can feel my wallet getting ready to explode already! Perhaps a small bank loan is in order ;)
By Ignatius
I'm already tingling with anticipation!
By reddye6
I'm tingling as well. Unfortunately, it's from the chlamydia.
By Occhionero
OmG! I am broke, finally on Wednesday....
By NMA
I hope the reduced shipping cost calculation gets fixed until Wednesday :)
By Hardrain02
Hi Spencer, Sorry if this has already been covered but will the store be open on RSD this year? Some buddies and I are trying to work out where to go for it this year.
By blastman
Spencer, any chance you'll be getting a copy or two of Guardians Of The Galaxy?

(and a cheaper shipping option to Ireland? :) )
By Ignatius
See, that's why you need to clean your second-hand vinyl purchases before rubbing them all over your naked, quivering flesh.
By layneharvey
@spencer - those look phenomenal. i am quite simply out of money at the moment! crap.