Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By fluppeco
my cart keeps putting in items I don't want. fak!
By monsterworship
yeah i gave up, kept getting 502 Bad Gateway error.

I just wanted a Fog on black , and when i finally got to the cart ended up with:

a silver maniac LP , Maniac Picture Disc Edition and zombie flesh eaters.
non of which i added to my cart.
it must be crossing sessions or something.

Total bummer, but I'm sympathetic to woes of internet problems.
By wooks79
I snagged a The Fog on black and Maniac on flesh with splatter, took a few times to empty the cart of other combos though! :)

Also, Spence has postage gone up, or is it cos these are heavier?
By deathwaltz
We are taking a hammering at the moment , we have never had traffic like it. Please bear with us.
By wocket
Is there a benefit to getting The Fog on black vinyl other than it being more limited? I was wondering why the price difference.

Dang - I want that Metallica Maniac. Gonna have to settle for the Mondo version here in the states. :-(
By Oiche
One minute I'm in the UK with 2 maniacs. Then I'm in Illinois with 6 copies and 2 fogs...
By brainacherecords
Jesus £11.50 to post The Fog and Maniac in the UK.
By Oiche
Sites down due to technical difficulties.
By fluppeco
got my reg fog and silver splatter maniac, I'm happy. I was planning on getting a white slipmat also but wouldn't risk it due to crazy cart time. Thx DWRC! you rock!
By superfuzz
Ouch all gone down. Cart to purchase kept changing let alone what was in the cart. I just paid and hoped for the best? Might me some over / undersold items here?
By jamie
Had black fog in cart tried to addamiac then site went down,tried to get back in and cart was empty.
By Jeff
These carts are dirty liars.
By aeonblack
Managed to get my Fog on black and Maniac on flesh splatter. Awesome! I was worried with the sites lag and whatnot that I would have issue, but (despite being slow loading) it worked fine. Had to adjust the cart once, but other than that it was good.
By vinylyniv
words fail me...
By Digga
Just got the Maniac record, but what's up with shipping prices? 18 pounds to deliver in the EU?
By Jeff
I was only able to complete this with my phone. The computer kept crashing on the site or not allowing me to select my payment option. The phone was fast and fine. Weird. BUT WHATEVER! Maniac silver splatter ordered!
By brainacherecords
Yeah the shipping is all that's stopped me from ordering to be honest don't know if its just a mistake or something.
By siforster
Hooray, done!

Not 100% what I've bought, but it'll be a nice surprise when it turns up :)
By Jeff
I was willing to take what was in my cart as long as the Maniac was there. I would've just passed anything extra off here at cost. Luckily, got my 1 need.
By fanboy
I managed to find somebody in the UK to grab a Maniac for me. I hope the shipping doesn't kill me. Really digging Mr. Shaw's typography for the cover. I think this blows the Mondo art out of the water.
By siforster
And, typing as a moderating monkey, thanks to everyone for not being anywhere near as stroppy as they're being over on Facebook x
By superfuzz
yep seems as though patience does pay today. site seems a lot better now if you click and wait works properly. Keep cool dudes
By jonnydub
am having lots of problems placing my order on the site, i hope i dont miss out
By NathanLurker
@wocket : Check the ''trade'' thread of the vinyl Buddies section of the forum you'll find people willing to get a copy to US resident. I got 2 copies of each pressing of the Maniac LP, I'm keeping one and I'll be able to trade/sell the 5 others
By jonnydub
whenever i go to place an order it changes the order in my cart.