Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By linus
By Pitch
.... all sounds great! And the physical shop / gallery? Any news when that will open, if it's not already? Can't wait for the extra excuse to head to Margate!
By deathwaltz
Shop should be open for may we hope.
By jgibbs4053
Just ordered Zelda from your site. Love the selection
By layneharvey
@afox2176 sure did. i posted a picture somewhere on the site, but here is a shot of it:

By zuko
Spencer, any chance you are planning to sell any Mondo stuff on here going forward?
By Macready
@ Mateo - sorry old bean, I think I pilfered the de Roubaix while you were dealing with your work emergency. Hopefully you were busy saving lives by diverting a lava flow or sequencng an alien bacterial life-form.

If it's any consolation, it's going to a good home :)

@ Spencer - thanks, have been trying to find a good copy at a decent price for a long while. Loving the ethos of the new shop.

And probably just me, but I keep hearing the 'transition... transmission..' refrain from Bowie's TVC15 when I log in.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOQ9E3DUBR8[/video]
By NMA
Awesome as usual ;)
By Whip Wilson
Macready, you goddam rummy! If you replace diverting a lava flow with repairing an ice machine and saving lives with cooling cocktails, then you've nailed it the situaish exactamundo. Glad it's going to someone who'll properly appreciate it though. I've been searching for (reliably graded) copies of both WeMe de Roubaix comps for some time now. Ah well. The adventure continues!

You're gonna have to sleep sometime, Macready...
By Macready
Ah, a cocktail emergency, the best kind of catastrophe. In fact I'm planning some Kahlua-based disaster relief this very evening :)

And you know I'll keep my eyes peeled for another copy for you Mateo...

Anything to get some shut eye.
By cookythecook
cooool. our death waltz logins/accounts still work as well :) back from the dead!
By albatard
@Matteo...i understand, but there's not that much to say about me...
...anyway i'm still lost, i've gone back a few pages before, i really can't figure why everything is private....
By monsterworship
If I were you, to save the headache of manually adding all of these, I would just add the mailchimp extension to your Wordpress website and make people join there to collect the emails, automagically.
Otherwise add my email address to the list :)
By deafmetal
@Spencer, obviously levels of interest are quite high.
By ambertiger
Hi Spencer, Have you got any news yet? Thanks
By Whip Wilson
For the last hour or so, I've been spanning time with the Cinedelic Bandcamp page and getting properly worked up for these records. I wanted to pop in here and say thanks to Spencer for bringing the DW Selects with him to Mondo. As a USA resident, I am ecstatic to be able to get some of these great LPs, along with DWRC releases, without paying through the nose for shipping. Cheers!
By deathwaltz
Well we may have just halved shipping costs to the US for Transmission
Will have full details next week !
By Whip Wilson
Whoa. Good news there.
By ginsoak
Hello there,

I've only recently signed up having been a big fan of Death Waltz for a while now. I can't help but think I'm missing something here - any clues?

Cheers x
By Spun out of control
@ginsoak

Just send a private reply with your email address to this posting (tick the 'set as a private reply' box) to be added to the mailing list for @Spencer (DW head honcho)'s new shop - should you wish to be added.