Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
Oh, and incidentally.....

Alan Howarth has done an incredible job of mixing the additional material for disc two The Fog. It's so great hearing a very familiar score which now expands into new tracks... What a guy. He deserves so much credit for realising/contributing to Carpenter's best scores, and also carrying the flame with new versions (ie. the expanded Thing score....now THAT would be something amazing to see on wax!!!)
By deathwaltz
Yes . Sorry after the last couple of days getting drunk was the only thing I could manage last night.
By chuck
Haha! Exactly what i would have done after the last couple of days.

Im wearing my DW tshirt today for luck. Good luck today Spence and Virtual Pud ;)
By jamie
I'm going out this afternoon are you going to have the site up and running from then Spencer?
By Oiche

Slightly hungover after red wine & real ale mix so not sure its the right time to listen to this but its the first chance I've had...
By Jeff
There is no WRONG time. Man I can't wait for mine to show up.
By Mr_Noose
noo, i forgot about the fog release...i take it its loong gone now?
By Jeff
It hasn't been dropped on the Death Waltz site, they've been fighting internet issues all weekend. There's hope for you.
By Oiche
:D I've discovered you're right Jeff!
By MODAREC
Is "House By The Cemetery" shipping this week?
By hncreature
Amazing! Soooo "Foggy" - I can only hope that I'm getting closer to this than splatter
By brainacherecords
Really liking that haze colour it's perfect for this release.
I'm broke at the moment so hoping I can get one on Thursday if they don't sell out insanely quick.
By Anthony
Question about the Fog vinyl...I've seen some pics of a "splatter" version and some of a "cloudy" (fog!) version. Were these done randomly or is there a specific number of each kind?
By fluppeco
Rewatched 'The Fog' today. I'm gonna cry a little if I don't score it tomorrow...
By deathwaltz
It totally depends on the release.
We have two Halloween releases that are being mastered from the original vinyl as no master tapes exist.
We take each release as it comes and do the best we can with what we have !
By deathwaltz
Even split.

We switched to (another) new server today.

The site will be up tomorrow evening !

Worst weekend ever ... well I say that I had awesome friends around to keep my spirits (topped) up....
By grumpynorthener
Hope it all goes well for you..those vines were entertaining
By deathwaltz
Ha yes sorry about that but it had to be done !!
By Rambler
Hello forum, they have some copies of the fog at Juno Records!
By unpopular_poet
My copy of The Fog showed up today. I honestly think its the best put together vinyl release since Fall of Efrafa's Warren of Snares. Thanks Spencer -- this made my Monday.

Dan
By deathwaltz
Thanks. Wait until you see what we have in-store for you tonight at 8pm. I think these latest releases deserve the term next level.
By siforster
Can't wait! After today's vinyl disappointment (2 separate releases heralded by emails of "oops sorry we didn't get it pressed in time", and only one offering a digital stopgap) it'll be nice to cheer myself up by throwing money at the internet again :)
By Jeff
OH MY GAWD THE LAG IS KILLING ME! But at least it's working! :)

Anyone else getting stuff added to their cart they AREN'T putting in there?
By siforster
Yup - shame I can't afford it all though!