Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Hey spencer, is this where the DW distro webstore stock wound up. i know that some of the distro stuff was going to be up under Mondo Selects, but is this another option for the same?
By deathwaltz
We are doing a very soft launch , basically only you guys know about it as we are not advertising it until further down the line. Until then it is our little secret.
By chuck
A do like a soft opening. Mums the word.
By nick1972
I'm all for a soft opening if it means I can bag Deadly Spawn (Mondo Variant) for just £15 :0)

V Happy
By 10T5
Just passed my first order on Transmission!
By zuko
This is so cool! …aaaand order placed. Lots of very tempting stuff on there man.
By 10T5
Dis You noticed the free tote bags?
By zuko
No?! Gah! Too busy trying to checkout before the rest of you fiends :D
By vinyljunkie
Is there anywhere to order the Sorgini - Under Pompelmo LP in the US yet? Would rather save on shipping...
By layneharvey
not sure if this is right, but RIZ ORTOLANI – Il Consigliori is set to FREE on the transmission site. i placed an order for it and just paid shipping to US. if this is a mistake on the site, feel free to cancel the order. but if not, WHAT A DEAL!
By flapdoodle
Whoopee! It's like an old friend has returned!
By layneharvey
ok, crisis averted on the RIZ ORTOLANI – Il Consigliori i just posted about above. it was a site error. i was refunded my money. thanks for clearing that up so quickly spencer! i see the price has been corrected on the site as well. :)
By deafmetal
Dusty Groove has Under Popelmo listed as an upcoming title.
By eleazar
That´s what I´ve been waiting for!! Nothing against the Mondo-Page but the "new DW-page" is much more pleasant
By lazyben
Awesome, nice prices on the used stuff so worth getting a couple even to the US.

Also nice that my DW login still works on this "different" site heh heh
By dob66
Looks like another lovely place to drop by and drop some cash. Some great prices and very generous freebies :-)

Hope it thrives
By jdubtxn
Any where in the US I can get
CLAUDIO GIZZI – ANDY WARHOL’S FLESH FOR FRANKENSTEIN
By anteo
Hi Spencer,
Wanted to order one copy of FRANCI VINCI – ANGELA’S THEME but shipping cost to Italy is 10 pounds, is this correct? Any chance to have untracked post?
Thanks
By Pitch
So - is the physical space open yet? Had a free day Monday and was thinking of popping down to Margate......
By Ignatius
Was hoping there'd still be some tri-colour 7"s in stock but I get a message when I put it in my cart indicating they might be gone.

May still have to pick up one of those Turkey Shoot variants, I slept on it last year and it's been nagging at me ever since.
By The_Void
These thread updates have been spamming my inbox since I follow this thread and I'm glad they are! I finally caught up to what everyone has been chatting about and I was able to buy the Halloween III deluxe reissue! I thought I had missed out on it back in October. Yes!
By Whip Wilson
Damn. I had L'Antarctique in my cart and now it's gone. Friggin' work emergencies. Well, whoever grabbed it got a great record.
By afox2176
@layneharvey, did yours ever arrive? I didn't see any pics posted. Curious as to how yours turned out.
By phantomnoir
I bought the Grizzly soundtrack. Thank you so much Spencer!!
By deathwaltz
Thanks for the orders guys!

Orders will ship wednesday - the delay is becuase I have managed to source some very strong mailers from germany that are better than any UK ones I have seen !

We'll be adding the Japanese titles we bought next week so you guys will have all this to yoursleves for the next month or so , I'll also be adding a couple copies of the the deluxe Raid over the weekend too.

We also added the cleaning service to both new and used records too.

Kim will be handling all orders and packing going forward so you'll have a dedicated point person to talk too.