Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Big News From Rustblade Records
Finally Demons 2 Soundtrack by Simon Boswell is available
on CD / Black & Red vinyl plus Poster
on Preorder www.rustblade.com

Definitive release of the Iconic Horror Movie directed by Lamberto Bava and produced by Dario Argento

Simon Boswell combines dark electronic prog grooves with violently smashing rock.The result is an epic musical score rich with Analog Synthesizers, Guitars tense rhythms and Boswell’s signature atmospheres. Welcome To The World Of Demons.

Contains unreleased tracks and a remixed track by Motion Kapture

Nice, this is great news! The original various artists OST only had a handful of the Boswell tracks.

I also grabbed the tracklist off your website:

Contains unreleased tracks and a remixed track by Motion Kapture

SIDE A
1. Démonica
2. Life In T.V.
3. Sally’s Garage
4. Demons Groove
5. Blood And Fame

SIDE B
1. Ill Be Right Back (Welcome To The World Of Demons)
2. Close Up
3. Videomix
4. Life In T.V (Remixed by Motion Kapture)
One thing though. Why is the red vinyl edition 10 Euros more expensive than the black vinyl ? I mean, I'm gonna go for the black vinyl anyway, so it doesn't really concern me, but I think this practice of inflating the price of a record because it's the limited colored edition is getting out of hand.
I think the reason for it is because people will pay so they say why not. An easy way to make more money by making something limited and driving the desire up. Any company that says it's because it cost that much more to press on colored vinyl is flat out being dishonest. You can go to any pressing plants website and price out what it would be for solid color, speckle, split, etc. Solid color is a little more than solid black.
yeah that's it. The actual production cost is not a factor in the set price of a colourway versus another. They're charging an extra 10 euros because what you're getting is '' a rarer, more limited edition''. They're charging for the prestige of being able to say your copy is limited to 200. Well, I'll be very satisfied with a black, common version that has all the music and goodies that the red edition has.