Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

I’ve had a crazy couple of weeks at work, but I’m finally getting a chance to listen to my haul from the last few weeks: a bunch of MP 2000 and one DeWolfe.
(Chorus and Un Homme are reissues but the rest are originals.)
Attachments
896E252A-FDB0-4BFC-BEDC-75FA4792AE74.jpeg
896E252A-FDB0-4BFC-BEDC-75FA4792AE74.jpeg (435.54 KiB) Viewed 3522 times
@million
I didn’t even notice the head until I got it in the mail. What a cover.
The record is pretty solid, too!

I will say, my whole policy of “only listen to one or two tracks to decide if you want to buy something so the record is still new and undiscovered when you get it” isn’t without its flaws.

There are a handful of cool tracks on those Janko “enfants” and piano records, and apparently those are the tracks I previewed, and the only cool songs on there. Most of the rest of those records are stuff that’s too goofy and schticky for me. I guess that’s why they were so cheap, haha.
wow! i can't believe how fast you are! :) these 3 Patchworks are absolutely essential! breathtaking stuff. i remember i went crazy last year when listening to one of them, turning the volume up constantly till my family showed up and almost called the psychiatrist, haha!

also, great Southern title that is also on my want list. that Power is a great one, too! seems like you are building up a solid library collection.
Yeah I’m loving every Southern record I’ve got (I think there’s another one waiting for me at home right now, I’m fact).

I remember when I was too scared to enter the library world because I was afraid I’d go crazy and buy too much stuff...which is pretty much exactly what’s happened, but oh well.
I scoured three shops today and this is what I ended up with. There were a lot of Tangerine Dream albums at one shop and Body Love Vol. 2 which I haven't seen before but I'd rather order Miracle Mile this week so I passed on them.

And if any one wants the digital copy of Uncut Gems here you go
Bub wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:27 am Nice grabs, Inks. That Steve Moore is great. Total Berlin School worship.
Yeah, I haven't heard that Moore before, it's a bit different than I expected but it's a lot of fun. Has some grooves to it that he doesn't really do anymore.
static14 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:25 am Thank you @Inks just downloaded the score.
Enjoy! I haven't been able to get that score out of my head since watching the film a few weeks ago. So good, glad to have it on wax now.
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:14 pm Uncut Gems is great, VERY stressful to watch. The score was good, but wanna sit down and listen to it isolated to see if I wanna pick it up.
It is available on all the streaming services, I've been listening to it quite a few times a week since seeing the movie which means I had to buy it.
Saturday brought more MP2000.
Pop Shopin isn’t a reissue (well, none of these are) but turns out I bought it from Sonor Music Editions, apparently.
Attachments
F0188757-92DD-447B-89DF-47A4A24F5CB9.jpeg
F0188757-92DD-447B-89DF-47A4A24F5CB9.jpeg (574.32 KiB) Viewed 3258 times
inksb wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:38 pm I scoured three shops today and this is what I ended up with. There were a lot of Tangerine Dream albums at one shop and Body Love Vol. 2 which I haven't seen before but I'd rather order Miracle Mile this week so I passed on them.

And if any one wants the digital copy of Uncut Gems here you go
Been after that Steve Moore inks. If I remember correctly it is a kind of proto VCO recordings album. As it also got released on the VCO label (Steve Moore's cassette label) It may have been the first release on the label? Also the only VCO cassette I don't own ;P
Dollarhyde wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:01 pm
Been after that Steve Moore inks. If I remember correctly it is a kind of proto VCO recordings album. As it also got released on the VCO label (Steve Moore's cassette label) It may have been the first release on the label? Also the only VCO cassette I don't own ;P
That is the reissue from Dangerous Age which according to Discogs came out at the same time as the VCO cassette. I honestly didn't even know the album existed, I didn't discover Steve until The Guest soundtrack. Zombi & Maejure knowledge also came at a later date so I'm still playing catch up on their catalog's.