Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Since I seem to be getting so much library music lately, I figured I should be posting new arrivals there, but since it was in this very thread that I was led down the dark path of realizing I needed an OG Woman’s Colors, I just wanted to update here:
8AB31500-0825-4D34-9F9E-F460F149A1CE.jpeg
8AB31500-0825-4D34-9F9E-F460F149A1CE.jpeg (504.46 KiB) Viewed 3752 times
(I got a bunch of other library stuff in the last week or so but I put it all in the library thread.)
Agreed! those Cerberus Morricone club records are great. The 80's RCA reissues are worth checking too!

Been super busy of recent but had this lot land on my doorstep over the last week or so.

Very happy with TLV's Urotsukidoji II release, my smoky green sounds great! And again TLV pull out some obscure gems that deserve more attention.
Lots other goodies here also ;)
@ScoJo

I likewise jumped on it as soon as I saw NIN tweet about it for fear of missing out... I just clicked through a link on the same tweet which took me to a site showing the vinyl in £... think they were £40 and £42 respectively.

Didn't even read shipping small print, so very surprised they'd turn up barely two days later.
Spun out of control wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:29 pm @ScoJo

I likewise jumped on it as soon as I saw NIN tweet about it for fear of missing out... I just clicked through a link on the same tweet which took me to a site showing the vinyl in £... think they were £40 and £42 respectively.

Didn't even read shipping small print, so very surprised they'd turn up barely two days later.
Yeah it sounds like you clicked the later-posted Euro link, if it showed price in pounds. I'm strapping in for the long haul.... :-/ Ah well, at least it was slightly cheaper from US- £29 for the SN lp and about a tenner shipping.
Been waiting (a long time) for a big 2HD order I made a while back, as well as a Forced Exposure order I got a while back when they were having a sale and they finally both arrived on the same day.
A9765B89-96C0-484E-8704-FD20A30419F5.jpeg
A9765B89-96C0-484E-8704-FD20A30419F5.jpeg (541.86 KiB) Viewed 3317 times
Big mail week

Left to right, top to bottom:

Al.divino & Estee Nack - The Destiny
FOLCLORE IMPRESSIONISTA - A New Sensation: Music for Television
Al.divino & Estee Nack - Nikola
Augusto Marteli - Black Sounds from White People
Al.divino & Estee Nack - Akira on Acid
M.A.V. & Giallo Point - Hoodlum
Napoleon Da Legend & Giallo Point - Street Universe
Rigz - Roach Gutta Slums
Rome Streetz - Noise Kandy 3
I think every single one of your new arrivals is also new to me. I'm particularly interested in the Music For Television, but nearly all intrigue.
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:23 am I think every single one of your new arrivals is also new to me. I'm particularly interested in the Music For Television, but nearly all intrigue.
Al.divino & Estee Nack are two rappers I've discovered over the last few months and become kind of obsessed with. Definitely not for everyone but a lot of their stuff you can find on youtube, nothing on streaming services and only a few songs on bandcamp. If you want to check them out Akira On Acid is a good place to start to see if they are your style.

Music for TV I sampled on bandcamp after a friend sent me a link and I ordered immediately but haven't had a chance to listen yet.

Rome Streetz is another rapper, I recommend checking out Headcrack or Street Farmacy as an entry point.

Rigz, M.A.V. and Napoleon Da Legend fall more into traditional hip-hop than the ones above. All great albums and I think all on streaming services.

Black Sound From White People is another Library record from Sonor so I just bought it after sampling 30 seconds of the first song lol