Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Jeff
So since the other thread is really showing of latest purchases, I figured we should just have a "Collections" thread. My forum OCD demanded it.

I'll start, here's my Mondo stuff. I posted it in the other thread but really nothing is a latest purchase in that pic. I'll get my DW and other stuff later.
By anthony m
wow really nice man. im working on collecting all the mondo variants. i have the first four, maniac, the beyond, the deadly spawn, and poltergeist. working on getting the rest. really nice collection man. the maniac is getting harder and harder to find
By Jeff
Thanks. I made a solid trade for it, it's the black version but I don't care. The only color ones I have is the Beyond and GID Poltergeist. I haven't had a lot of luck getting the variants via Mondo. But I only buy 1 copy vs. 3-4 in an attempt to get the colored version. It's not a huge deal to me, but always nice for sure.

As I mentioned in the other thread, not hot on The Raid or Oblivion OST's so they were easy to pass.
By carloscadaver
I've been wanting that Maniac LP forever. Good score sir.
By DISCOSUCKS...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/9033473695/

My Carpenter collection.

I've had many of these since I was about 16...(that's nearly three decades to anyone who's counting)

Really need to get the DWR releases of Escape From NY and Prince OD :)

Would love to see some of his later scores get loving vinyl treatment - anyone else?
By ScorpioAlter
"Maniac" artwork is superb!

and

"eyes of laura mars" nice. I've always felt that the score was much larger than the film itself.

The balance between the two was just way off, imo.

Score wise,

Pure solid late 70s gem!
By fanboy
Great looking Mondo collection! I saw that on Instagram last night actually. I'll have to get a pic of mine one of these days. I'm also a completist chasing each variant. So far, I'm only missing Oblivion black vinyl and The Raid smokey grey.
By chuck
Since we're showing off our Mondo collections i thought id share mine. I've been extremely lucky in getting coloured variants on Spawn, Poltergeist, Drive and Raid.

By reanimated
WOW thats all i have to say haha
very impressive!
By OrgasmoSonore
Wow, the John Carpenter collection is IMPRESIVE ! Bravo !

Here's some random pic from mine.

DAGORED LABEL
By OrgasmoSonore
Random (Stelvio Cipriani, Nico Fidenco, Jean Rollin films, Vampiros Lesbos, etc...)
By OrgasmoSonore
Random pick from Ennio Morricon

I have more + some DW as well, but will let place to other.

Who wants to show us some nice rare euro gems from Beat Records or CAM?
By Piranhaboy
Yeh that Carpenter collection is pretty amazing. Great stuff.
By unpopular_poet

This is my Carpenter Collection. Fog on the way from DW...My wishlist is a Japanese pressing of H1, and a black copy of the Fog pressing from DW...by the way things look on eBay, that's not happening anytime soon...$287 and counting...wow.
By Oswarez
Nice stuff man. I'm on the hunt for Evil Dead and Piranha as well as Phantasm.
By Oswarez
And speaking of Phantasm, just got one on eBay. Yay!
By joemasakari
My soundtrack collection includes, everything from Mondo (variant color on Maniac and Deadly Spawn. Everything from DW (Except H3 Flexi and Donnie Darko), Goblin- Dawn of the Dead, Goblin- Suspiria, and Alien OST
By Piranhaboy
h wow, oswarez I think I was watching that item on ebay. About $70.00? congrats its sucj a good record. I found Piranha just last month in Melbourne. Pino Donaggio has done some great stuff.
By deathwaltz
That is amazing.
By deathwaltz
If there was a like button I'd hit it !
By DISCOSUCKS...
Re: My Carpenter wax, I hope the eagle-eyed noticed the non-JC scores amongst these, inc. Eyes of Laura Mars, Elvis, and Splash Band - what can I say, I'm a completist! Speaking of which.....I desperately want a copy of the groovy Zombi Zombi covers album on vinyl (Record Makers), it never shows up anywhere! If anyone has a spare.... ;-)

By freshoj

Here are the first dozen I pulled (organizing by date instead of genre has its' disadvantages). Clearly an OST n00b. :)

And one more for good luck!

By freshoj
ack, and clearly an image posting n00b as well. the images above are the 'short' URL, let's try again with the direct links...

(and I second the suggestion for a 'preview' button next to 'reply' so my fumblings need not be public)

By PaulZaza
my Carpenter collection!