Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chuck
Eugene Levy
"I know what must have happened. It didn't come in. Now I can get you the Sports Wagon; the only problem is that it may take six weeks. I owe it to myself to tell you that if you're taking the whole tribe cross-country, the Wagon Queen Family Truckster is the way to go. You think you hate it now, but just wait until you drive it."

Clarke
"Ed, I'm not your average everyday fool. Now I want my super sports wagon now, or I'm gonna take my business elsewhere!"

Fucking great opening scene... all about that ugly Station Wagon. Genius!
By fishead
some of these are a bit blurry... but I thought I'd show off a few titles that I haven't seen posted by others...

this one was still in the original shrink - with a promo poster inside!

not one of my favorite scores - but I couldn't pass it up.

I was working in a new & used shop and the owner bought a collection from someone who pretty much only collected soundtracks... this was in there, along with some others that I never expected to find...

like this one...

...and this one!!

...and a Canadian press of Suspiria with different artwork.

this one was discovered a bit more recently... pretty iconic artwork.
By Jeff
I am jealous of all of that, AWESOME!
By tim28212
Varese Sarabande collection:

(one pic to test making sure I know how to post a pic)

By tim28212
attempt #2, if nothing shows someone will have to tell me what I am doing wrong :(

By siforster
Don't think you're doing anything wrong - the img link tag things here really don't seem to like linking to Flickr addresses, as this seems to happen rather a lot...
By tim28212
So the image did not show up but it seems if you click on the icon of the broken image in my post above it will take you to flicker where you can see the photos. Not quite the way I wanted but...
By Buggenhagen
Some really nice stuff on this thread so far - liking it all. Haven't had a chance to take shots of most of my (admittedly still small) soundtrack collection but here are a few snaps from a while back (hopefully the links work this time):

A few bits and bobs -

My favourite disco version -

And probably my most cherished OST -

The Shogun Assassin OST is an original, picked up looooong before the recent bootleg made an appearance. Managed to get it from the States many moons ago. The film is a personal favourite of mine and the score is a cracker.
By Grebo
Here are a few to start...

By Grebo

By Grebo

^^^ Japanese 7" single for the theme to Don Coscarelli's "KENNY & CO" !

By Piranhaboy
There's some great stuff there Grebo. We've got some very similar items. From Beyond is one of my all time favourites. Um weird question. You don't happen to live in Melbourne do you?
By Grebo
Nope, I live in Toronto, Ontario :)
I agree, "From Beyond" is amazing stuff. They're having a cast-reunion at a horror-convention in August, I'm gonna try to get that LP signed by the cast...!

Here's a few more from the collection:

^^^^ Awesome picture disc, gatefold with poster.

^^^^ Side A

^^^^ Side B

^^^^ Gatefold & poster

By Piranhaboy
Ah, I see. There was a guy in Melbourne called/nicknamed Grebo and I thought you were one and the same. Haza! Lucky for you you're someone else! LOL. Getting cast to sigh FB would be awesome. I picked up an original Suspiria recently and Goblin are playing Melbourne next month. I toyed with the idea of flying up from Hobart getting them to sign it and then selling it to finance the trip but I could never part with it. It was on my Grail list for two long. "Elephaht Man" is great too. Great stuff!!
By tim28212
nice collections in here
By DISCOSUCKS...
These are all gold! Mellow's CQ score is really under-rated. And cheap! ;)

The Varese Near Dark mek me drool.....
By Grebo
I agree 1000% - I play that CQ soundtrack so much, I should probably get another one...!

Some more goodies from the vaults:

^^^^ I love this attempt to turn a screw-up into a positive..!!

^^^^ awesome 7-inch single!

^^^^ there's the back-- Criswell!!

^^^^ the beautiful vinyl

^^^^ radio promo

^^^^ 7-inch a-side

^^^^ and the b-side with a wonderfully tacky "dub-version" of the theme...!

^^^^ signed by Argento in 1990, and Simonetti in 2012

^^^^ also signed in 2012

^^^^ also signed in 2012

By layneharvey
here are my death waltz, mondo, and other assorted horror/sci-fi/suspense soundtracks in my collection:

By layneharvey
sweet jesus... very nice.
By layneharvey
absolutely. CQ is a fantastic movie and soundtrack. i have the CD, but would love it on vinyl.
By fanboy
Thought I'd show off my Mondo collection. All black with the exception of Drive Pic Disc & Oblivion.

By layneharvey
@fanboy - be sure to hold that Raid Redemption up to the light to make sure. i thought mine was black too until i realized i could see through it. :)
By chuck
@layneharvey you are not wrong.

Damn that Drive pic disc is so nice. I need me one of those!
By fanboy
Thanks for the tip Layne. I will have to check tonight.