Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By BasementHorror
I got the Maniac about a year ago on eBay for only £35...set me back about $70 after shipping to the US. No one bid on it, as the seller was brutally honest about its condition. It has a good sized top seam split, a bent corner, and the slightest of warps, but it plays like a dream.
By ninjaqutie
Seems you are about like me with mondo. :)
By texasvinyl
I grabbed a Maniac two weeks ago on eBay. Was $120 auction winning bid for Maniac (Chattaway) black + Maniac (Rob) white, and I expect to get $75-80 for the white one (I already have one of those). So $40-45 for Maniac-001. Not too bad, just jeep your eyes open! Been looking for a while now.
By EvanCampbell
How is the quality of those Saxon Gregory releases....I been after that Burial Ground release for years. :(
By thewaystation
Evan, the Saxon Gregory releases are not too bad really. Sound is quite muddy, without any great dynamic range, but within what I would expect from a noise label boot. They all have dialogue, even the Burial Ground one. Pisano's music on that is incredible, and should really see a proper vinyl release. I'd say go for it if you get the chance but only if the low-key aesthetic of these boots adds to, rather than reduces, the appeal for you.
By EvanCampbell
Yeah I really like the handmade feel of these releases. I don't mind the dialogue...but like you say I hope it gets an official release.

I almost don't mind not having it yet...another thing to hunt for in the future. :)
By chispita
I'm obsessing over this label, and from what I can see the Burial Ground and Seagal/Van Damme records are the harder ones to get.
By Bezulsqy
My OWS tape collections (and some others) on my newly assembled old Danish shelves...
Attachments
IMG_0954.JPG
IMG_0954.JPG (607.79 KiB) Viewed 7623 times
By XGEEKEDGERX
Excuse the crappy quality pic but here's my current Death Waltz/Mondo/WaxWork collection so far.
Attachments
SOUNDTRACKS.jpg
SOUNDTRACKS.jpg (886.03 KiB) Viewed 7572 times
By Bezulsqy
XGEEKEDGERX wrote:Excuse the crappy quality pic but here's my current Death Waltz/Mondo/WaxWork collection so far.
Nice collection, but you should get some One Way Static releases in there :-)
Or maybe you already do on another shelve...
By XGEEKEDGERX
Bezulsqy wrote:
XGEEKEDGERX wrote:Excuse the crappy quality pic but here's my current Death Waltz/Mondo/WaxWork collection so far.
Nice collection, but you should get some One Way Static releases in there :-)
Or maybe you already do on another shelve...
I have a few, I just couldn't squeeze them in :)
By Mateo Sanboval
What a picture, Bez!! Such civic pride! How high up did you have to climb to squeeze them all in?
By Bezulsqy
Mateo Sanboval wrote:What a picture, Bez!! Such civic pride! How high up did you have to climb to squeeze them all in?
All the way to the top!
By ChrisMcQueen007
Bezulsqy wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:What a picture, Bez!! Such civic pride! How high up did you have to climb to squeeze them all in?
All the way to the top!
True commitment and love. :)
By Red Goblin
Having to decide which record to be signed by Frizzi at his concert in Bologna last saturday (with special guest Linda Lee!) I have aligned some singles. I did not even try with the LPs I do not have enough space! In the end I chose Ibo-lele from Amore Libero / Free Love and There's no matter. I took a photo before putting them back in their place.
Attachments
frizzi singles.jpg
frizzi singles.jpg (719.17 KiB) Viewed 5816 times
By J.R.
Currently my soundtrack collection sits at about 175, with a couple in the post, here and there. This pic shows all their spines from 1990: Bronx Warriors to Young Sherlock Holmes.
Attachments
IMG_3413.JPG
IMG_3413.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 5813 times
By deafmetal
Red Goblin wrote:Having to decide which record to be signed by Frizzi at his concert in Bologna last saturday (with special guest Linda Lee!) I have aligned some singles. I did not even try with the LPs I do not have enough space! In the end I chose Ibo-lele from Amore Libero / Free Love and There's no matter. I took a photo before putting them back in their place.
@Red Goblin - That is an amazing collection, including a few that I have not seen before. Very cool that you were able to have Linda Lee sign her own single. Your collection continues to amaze and inspire. Also, I am very jealous of that Contraband 45 -- almost impossible to find!

I trust the Maestro put on a great show in his home town. He seemed very excited to finally perform his new suites in Bologna.
By ScoJo
@RedGoblin @deaf -

Thumbs way up for me all over this! Beautiful 45s collection, even if Im not really into that format especially ;)

And while I have your ear, @Red - beautiful work as ever by AMS on the NOTTURNO release! Not a score I was previously too familiar, but I bloody love it! Those shades of Dawn of the Dead in the main theme, the slinky sax interludes, and I really enjoy the sound of this particular line up as a band - I think it's a lovely blend. Plus you killed it as ever with the packaging contribution, really enjoying those lobby cards etc. Damn....keep it up signor!! :D