Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By dannybos
Any killer movie/soundtrack related Instagram accounts you follow? Ones that inspire, enrage etc ... I started a wax specific account a while ago that I've been putting some shots of my collection on, but right now I'm totally enamoured by these guys and girls who are obsessed with ye olde VHS tapes, they looks amazing! Movies I've never heard of, covers I've never seen before to known movies. So good! Anyway, some good ones below (beyond the obligatory DW, OWS, Waxwork and Mondo accounts)

@ moffosone
@ reelybored
@ pissinginthemainstream
@ paul_s_v
@ astrob78
@ strangedisc
@ vhshitfest
@ dogeatdave
@ horrorhoarders
@ thejoeydavis82
By deathwaltz
good thread I'll add to this over the next day or so
By ghostfires
@ghostfires
By ninjaqutie
You have some good ones up there that I too follow. :)

Here are some that I follow. Not all are soundtrack related. I also didn't include LITA, Mondo, DW, WW, etc.

Mine is @ ninjaqutie if you want to follow me. Random $hit on there related to vinyl, yoga, festivals, my dog and life. :/

VINYL/HORROR RELATED
@ fearnet
@ therealwescraven
@ thenativesound
@ vinylmatters
@ purgeb4ubinge
@ starwars
@ scottyache
@ slasherdave
@ pallbearer_press
@ spartanrecords
@ outofpressvinyl
@ nowspinning
@ vinylblows
@ soundstagedirect
@ insound_

BANDS I FOLLOW
@ tompettyofficial
@ mattandkim
@ manchesterorchestra
@ ladygrouplove
@ themowglis
@ cafesandor
@ seanscanlon
@ sanciscomusic
@ smallpools
@ thelumineers
@ foofighters
@ thecivilwars
@ silvertideband
@ tbtduluth

POSTER RELATED
@ spustastudio
@ richeybeckett (does poster art & album covers)
By dannybos
Some great stuff there @ninjaqutie. Digging @ scottyache and @ pallbearer_press.

In all the grammar, spelling and laugh checking on the initial post I totally forgot to brag the Gram account I drop my collection on, @ seasonofthewax
By monsterworship
Dannybos, you always got the goods!

@tescovee
Of the meatmen fame, for cool toys and various odd junks

Instagram is so fun.

I am @monsterworship and post random records, toys I make, toys I collect, pushead, art, monsters and weird stuff.

By bansel
Cool idea!

I haven't used Instagram much but looking at these pics is fun. My account is just under bansel if anyone wants to follow. I dont have much there but some pics I've taken on travels. I will start putting up pics of my collection, or at least the interesting things.

@ghostfires, how do you do the 4 pics in one thing?
By ghostfires
I use an app called pic jointer. It's free, and very simple.
By ninjaqutie
scottyache is the man! He is a really swell guy. He works for bellyache records. Some nice records on there; take a peek if you have the chance. :D I ordered a few things from him a couple months ago. I have one LP from Slasher Dave up on my account that is in the store- Spookhouse. Well worth a listen.
By bansel
@ninjaqutie, Scotty is actually a friend of mine. He owns Bellyache and also manages an awesome record store in my neighborhood called UHF Records. Check out UHF's EBAY store as they often have a lot of good soundtracks for sale.

I bought a mint Prom Night LP from them for $40!
By ninjaqutie
Nice!! Yeah, I'm not even sure how I found him on instagram. Or maybe he found me?? Anyway, we chat every now and then and he recommends stuff. He got some of the vinyl I ordered signed too. I've liked everything I ordered so far. I'm a big fan and advocate for his label and those with him now.
By ninjaqutie
Duplicate post. Stupid kindle.
By deathwaltz
That's you ?
Great account
By reelybored
Dannybos! Love, love, love your stuff! And thanks for throwing my name in your list :-)

@reelybored
By fanboy
I use Instagram quite a bit. I am @fanboy77 if you want to follow or check me out. Lots of horror, vinyl, toys, stuff I draw & Lego.
By Alekspectre
A part of my little collection can be seen @aleksspectre
By layneharvey
hey guys, i post on instagram all the damn time. between my vinyl collection, my kids, and my love for sodas in a glass bottle, there are a ton of photos to check out. i'm @layneharvey, naturally.
By Jode_Steele
Cool thread. I'll be checking out your pics!

I'm on there as jode_steele (Jode Steele) for the usual music, records & random proscrinatory posts :)
By djinnocide
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums (first post actually), but I thought I'd share my instagram. @djinnerator

It's currently a mix of things, but I often post pics of new records I've bought, things I'm listening to, as well as a bunch of random personal things.

Great forum and some great instagram accounts here!
By pabloeterovic
the one i'm ussing right now it's @reviusdotnet
By siforster
I'm on as @6daysfromtomorrow - mostly pics of records, the moon, general stupids and what I'm about to be drinking
By Hoodini
Count me in as @hudinivoorhees ;)
By chuck
I hear you @phil

Heres mine: CeeFoamer records and baked goods... Mostly bread.
By 666pack
_666_pack

I'm a STBC lurker but I do have a pretty active instagram account