Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By monsterworship
@lunarisrecords for my label.

@monsterworship for my toy and personal record stuff.
By boothaevens
Brand new instagram account to show off my paintings and so, please check it out!

@augustboothaevens
By cheddabrown
You guys can follow me if you want on Instagram I go by

horrornasties

Mainly just me posting my collection and random clips of movies every now and then.
By DJAlfonso
Hello all! My friends and I run a soundtrack & library DJ night in L.A. called RENDEZVOUS! Feel free to follow us: @rendezvous_la and we'll follow back :)
By freshoj
I just started a wax vanity account: @jmcdisks

I will try to make it representative of my collection, so OST stuff will be a smallish subset.
By tonyandrewgiles
I'm on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook all under my STBC username if any one wants to add me.

It's all just music,movies books and the occasional cat photo :)
By jdubtxn
Just created one @jdubtxn
By sirpsychoswayze
Hey gang, I'm on IG as @sirpsychoswayze . A pretty even mix of records and miscellaneous life stuff. Hope to see some of you there!
By cambionic
I'm @record_junkie
By thenuthouse
@niklausmaus, where it's screengrabs of whatever I'm watching, cats, weird warehouse finds at my job, and -- obviously -- records.
By danwh1tepony
I don't post much on instragram but my name is the same there, @danwh1tepony . I'm always checking out everyone else's posts though.
By hellorockview89
If your bored and have time to kill, you can check out my account on IG. Same exact name as on here. Nothing special mostly vinyl, movie posters, and hook ups skateboard decks. Whoo.
By filmsonwax
Ours is, shockingly, @filmsonwax

Beware if you're arachnophobic, amongst the vinyl and nerd stuff I post pictures of my tarantulas!
By J.R.
I have an account that I am constantly posting pix of vinyl I am listening to, movies I am watching, toys or comics I have bought, and pics of my movie poster collection.

@dashdangerous