Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deafmetal
@Spun - All part of a huge deal with Lee from Motion Sound Records. I recommend sending him your want list. ;)

@MonsterWorship - I figured you had all of these already. ;) Do you have an obi with your copy of Let Sleeping Corpses Lie on TAM?
By Hatter313
@deafmetal

That halloween is very cool looking, i don't know that i've ever seen the Japanese pressing of that, very cool look on the classic design. that day of the dead is a great cover too!

Nice Haul!
By deafmetal
@Hatter - The Halloween OST LP on Columbia Japan has quite a bit of dialogue and fx from the film, even including one of Carpenter's "stingers" from a jump scare. It's a bit similar to the expanded album on Mondo, but not the same. The main theme also seems to be a different mix... I would be curious if anybody had some solid info on the various versions of the main theme. My favorite version of the main theme is still the original on Varese with the pulsing 4/4 percussion (of course).
By Oiche
Image Been spinning this 10" and bit dissapointed with sound quality which is a shame as its so so good.It might be the plastic inner which came with as is Japanese pressing - now dispensed with. I cant get enough Alessandroni! The one Morricone track is not his best effort.
By texasvinyl
There's a 10"? Original or reissue? I have it on LP, a Japanese release on the general music label. Been awhile since I listened to that one, but I remember it being all over the place, from ethnic oddity to spanish guitar to gospel and jazz.
By layneharvey
acquired a pantload of records since we last spoke! glad to be back!

FROM A WHISPER TO A SCREAM- finally a vincent price film score sees the light of day!

i visited graveface records (home of terror vision records) in savannah, ga last week and they gave me a clipping from the film reel of FROM A WHISPER TO A SCREAM - they screened it at a film festival a few weeks ago. i was speechless...

finally picked up clint mansell's STOKER, on white vinyl:

picked up this copy of goblin's SUSPIRIA in orlando last week:

BARBARELLA! on red vinyl:

NOSFERATU - a thing of real beauty:

LA STRAGE DEI VAMPIRI - this is a lovely score:

BLACK BELLY OF THE TARANTULA:

ADDAMS FAMILY on glow in the dark. as expected, this sounds noisy as hell...

LA DANZA MACABRA - fantastic score, beautifully packaged:

NIGHT OF THE DEMONS - sour balls. :)

JOHN CARPENTER'S LOST THEMES REMIXED - deluxe edition, wax sealed, hand-numbered:

CUB score- watched this movie a few weeks ago and it was pretty awesome:

THE BEYOND - beauty!

Meco's IMPRESSIONS OF AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON - this should be interesting:

FRIZZI 2 FULCI

PUPPET MASTER - composed by richard band:

ennio morricone's score to IL DIAVOLO NEL CERVELLO on purple vinyl with blue whisps:

ZOMBI's new one - so good:

teeth of the sea's A FIELD IN ENGLAND: RE-IMAGINED - @TAG hooked me up with the mp3s of this a while back and i finally came across a copy in savannah at graveface, and it was 50% off to boot! a killer record!

TENEBRE! another orlando find. been on my wantlist for some time: