Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Oiche
@Oswarez - Been hoping to come across Bloodnight for years but have never seen it excepting discogs. Loved that lp cover and still have an advert from a tattered movie mag with 'class of 1984' advertised on the other side. Sighhhhhhhhh...
By Oswarez
@Oiche - I've had it as a vinyl rip for some time, eggcityradio had it on their site and then I saw it on ebay and pounced.
By Mr_Noose
By Mr_Noose
not technically a "recent find" but i thought i had lost it!
By Mr_Noose
plus...
just got through the post, DFT guys doing it right as always!
By Jeff
Not to be an OCD forum dork but maybe we should just start a strict "Collections" thread, since this is "Latest Purchases". OK I'll go do that. BRB.
By Jeff
This is a pretty recent score. Got hooked up on this at cost. Original copy sealed (well not anymore) of Day of the Dead.
By chuck
@jeff. Mine arrived last friday. So sweet and cheers for the hook up!
By dob66
Thanks for tip. Quite the looker.
By deathwaltz
Yay we have a reply button !
By deathwaltz
It crazy just how many sealed copies of this album are out there a friend picked up 30 the other week !

I would never reissue this with that amount kicking around !
By jonnydub
you picked up 30? any chance you could sell me one?
By Lawrence
Damn that doesn't look very good does it? It's fine if you click on the picture. Maybe I'm doing this wrong?
By deathwaltz
you need to click Img then post the URL in the click continue then ignore the text and click continue again
By Lawrence
Can someone explain to me what I'm doing wrong with my image uploads please?
By soundtracks of fear
Picked this one up recently in Milan 'La Chiesa' aka 'The Church'. It's weird but there is hardly anywhere to buy vinyl in Milan,considering so many great composers are Italian.
By deathwaltz
This is a really great score and very underrated
By Oswarez
Weird. All the buttons for the image codes are gone.