Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By blastman
That looks very nice, waiting eagerly for mine now!
By steve666
were did you buy this beauty ?
By steve666
were did you buy this beauty ?
By texasvinyl
max is that the latest group of Contempo releases? Do they sound like shit like the last four or are these better?
By blastman
Steve, I bought it from HERE

It was actually waiting for me when I got home yesterday, and she...I mean it is a beautiful package (although the sleeve notes are in Italian so I haven't a notion what they say!).
By milliondollars
yes @texwax, this was the same i was thinking!
i am very sensitized when it comes to Contempo...
By Red Goblin
I am happy you enjoyed it and I'm sorry that you can't understand the liner notes full of information you will not find anywhere else. It is something that I try to do in all my liner notes, avoiding the obvious.
By maxvelvet
Guys...I know that Contempos aren't top sounding quality but in this case we're dealing with stuff recorded more than half century ago...these are all mono recordings so I can't say if they could sounded better than this..anyway I enjoy the music and to me it's more important than other aspects. :)
By Volzom Zofbie
Michel Legrand ‎– Qui Êtes-vous Polly Maggoo ? (We Release Whatever The Fuck We Want Records ‎2015)

Both sides contain one "hidden" track not mentioned on the cover. The needle stops in a locked groove and you'll need to move the tonearm by hand.
By NathanLurker

I'm very pleased with the Data Disc releases, they're great ! Torso's interior gatefold art is great, I'm currently spinning it. First time listening to that music and liking it so far.
By deafmetal
Thank you Death Waltz and Mondo for a fantastic concert and some nice mementos to go along with it:

By deafmetal
@Spun - It is a track from The Beyond live suite from Frizzi 2 Fulci.
By steve666
one of my fav by jerry fielding

By steve666
Aliens i had to get both copies

By lowbrow38

I never ever go to yard sales but this morning was an exception........
By steve666
Awaiting my copy JURASSIC WORLD

By krisjay
[quote=74461]Not sure it’ll top Libaek – great LP- got Votary & Trunk versions . Got a few Baxters but not that one – that looks sweet! Another to the want list…[/quote]
Music from the film Forbidden Island. A great release, can be had pretty cheap.
http://www.discogs.com/Bavarian-State-S ... se/3070861
By Oiche
Many thanks for the recommendation krisjay, will definitely look into that.