Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/9067694575/

So I was a bit disappointed with the film, but choose to see it as a stop-gap/keep working while the Kill-List buzz is strong
project from Mr Wheatley, and have v.high hopes for the next one. Jim Williams music for it, however, was just brilliant.

Ltd to 150 signed gatefold on red vinyl from Rook Films. Yum.
By DISCOSUCKS...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97369522@N07/9067699441/

Bad ass. Can I call Tarkovsky/Artemyev bad ass?

The double LP collection is Greek on Torso Kino from '90, the Solaris is on Melodiya. It says Ltd Collector's Edition
on the back of the sleeve, so think mine is the unofficial re-issue, not sure which year?

Would love to get the Columbia Japanese version too :)
By jonnydub

picked this up today
By Rafter242
Wow. I have 512 soundtrack LPs and you guys are constantly posting up some great stuff that I've never seen before. Nicely done.
By PaulZaza
i finally got it today! took me A while to get this one

By Oiche
Nice one Paul! I dare not ask how much you got it for, especially given the inflated prices on ebay.
By whorror
Finally got this - Japanese Profondo Rosso soundtrack by Goblin. In awesome condition too!
By Oiche
A cracking soundtrack and one you can pick up for 2 or 3 quid/bucks.
By PaulZaza
thanks, yeah it was expensive but you can ask:) 120€
it's hard but i couldn't resist and i see this one go away for 200 and more sometimes
By fanboy
I'll have to get a picture of my soundtrack collection. It's growing quite rapidly lately. Over the weekend I picked up a few gems ...

Jerry Goldsmith - Star Trek
Jerry Goldsmith - Star Trek V
Jerry Goldsmith - The Explorers
Jerry Goldsmith - Twilight Zone
John Williams - Superman
John Williams - Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Nothing really rare, but still necessary additions to any collection.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Pizza box! :) Did that come from Italy, too? Genius.

I'm not sure I understand what I'm looking at in picture no.6, is that some kind
of sticker/patch that came with it? Or a kind of pop-up gatefold deal?? Either
way, great logo using Goblin devil fiddler to make Argento initials!!!

I have the slightly less exciting but still awesome EMI release, white label promo! ;-)
By Piranhaboy
Yes! All the way from Italy in a Pizza box! My first purchade from discogs! I laughed heartily at that. And yeh. It's a gatefold insert that has a little pop up ballerina with DA initials (gee? Ego much?) but yeh loved the pizza box! Makes perfect sense when you think of it. The EMI one is pretty impressive though. They fetch a pretty penny online.
By Oswarez
Got these yesterday. Screamers and Brainstorm were sealed.

By static14
Just got this in the mail from LITA! The quality of the art, packaging, and vinyl are all stellar.

By jonnydub
ooh twisted nerve :), i was looking at one of them the other day but they wanted £100 for it... i wanted it, but not enough to pay that silly price. it is a good record tho
By carloscadaver
I still can vouch that NO ONE has done such a gorgeous release. DW is cleaning up 2013 and we're only halfway thru the year. So glad I snagged one as well.
By static14
I'm sure you'll agree monthofmacabre that when you hold it it feels more like a hardcover book then an lp jacket.
By carloscadaver
HA! right? It really does. I can only imagine what's next on the horizon. Looks like I'll be buying into the next subscriber package.
By deathwaltz
@static14 we have some doozys coming up. Gonna take 6 weeks off as release schedule was crazy this month, give your wallets a chnce to breathe. :)