Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hardrain02
@colicub nice collection. Where did you find the Tromeo and Juliet PD? I would love to pic one of those up.
By colicub
I got it a few years ago from Thick Records' website. They still seem to have copies for an incredibly cheap $7.98 in their webstore too!
By Hardrain02
@colicub cheers buddy. Ill pop over there and see if i can snag one.
By jgibbs4053

I just started collecting horror soundtracks a couple months ago.
By chispita
Hi everyone, cheers from Chile ;)

By colicub
Just got this in the post today. More than a little bit chuffed about it, as it's been on my wants list for ages.
By RougeGorge
[quote=7894]

I just started collecting horror soundtracks a couple months ago.
[/quote]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, what is the name of the vinyl on the top right witch a skull head ?
Thanks
By hncreature
RougeGorge - Donnie Darko...good stuff!

NathanLurker...NICE!
By 4000days
@RougeGorge - I think the one you are interested in is THIS
By hncreature
My bad...thought that was his picture questioning NathanLurker's photo

I balked on that one at my record store...story telling that didn't do much for me
By RougeGorge
Thanks but my question was about the Darrel's pic not FRANCK, on the right of Day of The dead, up to halloween horrors.
That's the only one I don't know the name or the author.
By 4000days
You guys aren't missing out on much - I've got it strictly because of the cover art, as I collect anything and everything Halloween/horror related - even if the content sucks. I've maybe played one side of it a couple of times when October comes around, but that's about it.

And on a side note, imo the Donnie Darko soundtrack far exceeds the overrated movie it accompanies. *prepares for backlash from Donnie Darko lovers*
By jgibbs4053
@RougeGorge it's Drop Dead! An exercise in horror by Arch Oboler. It's several "scary" stories
By RougeGorge
Thanks a lot Darrell!
By siforster
Just snagged that MOV Ipcress File today! The 7" that came with it's going to get some serious airplay too :D
By karloffsidekick
Some stuff off my shelves....enjoy....

By maxvelvet
@karloff: WOW! I enjoyed very much, this is an amazing "monsters collection"! Thumbs up! ;)
By karloffsidekick
Thanks for your kind words. Here are a few more doo-dads I've accumulated over the years...enjoy.

By hncreature
Sweet Jesus karloffsidekick! NICE!
By Se.Vero
i offically started a soundtrack section in my whole vinyl collection just a few weeks ago... before i was collecting vinyl for many years (i will post pics of my collection somewhere here on this forum), but this is what i have right now, with plenty more to come in in the next days or weeks. :)

the old ones i already had before i went enthusiastic on soundtrack vinyl, some even without a cover...

the new ones:

By maxvelvet
@Se.Vero: first of all welcome and congrats for your ost collection! Second... I see some strange things here...5 Bambole in a different colourway and a couple of old Death Waltz with a new full cover design... wtf?!? My 5 Bambole is different and EFNY and Prince of Darkness with full cover it's a news for me!
By siforster
I saw the Prince Of Darkness full cover sleeve thing in Picc Recs today - it's only just occurred to me now why it looked so weird to me at the time :)
By Se.Vero
hey max, thanks, i'm glad i found this place. :)

and yeah i was about to mention my weird looking "5 bambole" disc, when i first got the disc in hand i was like "wtf?", as it really should look quite different to what i've seen on pics before, but now i'm happy i got a very special looking variant maybe nobody else has. :)

and i didnt even notice the cover difference on "prince of darkness", i got this through a 3rd party seller on a***on; just like the split-color variant of "they live", for a REAL good price.

By Se.Vero

and since i haven't found another thread to post this,
here's a pic of around 90% of my vinyl collection (the rest is in another room).