Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By maxvelvet
Wow, many compliments Dagar, that japanese H1 is wonderful! Great also the "Argento" collection, I can only suggest you to replace Inferno with an original gatefold release, there's no comparison! ;)

Is Dawn Of The Dead in red vinyl? I Love that cover!!!
By matowest
Now Dagar brings out the Halloweens! Impressive collection, sir. Have the Japanese H1 myself and it's great. That H2 in the back looks to be in great shape, sir.
By layneharvey
yeah, the japanese halloween looks stellar. i picked up the H2 recently from a used book/record store for $20 and it is superb. as for all of the beauties in the second picture. wow. those look great.
By StrangeVices
Lookin' awesome @Dagar !!! How is that Halloween 5 LP?
By soundtracks of fear
Thanks all, can never have enough eh!

Yes Maxvelvet Dawn of the Dead is Red Vinyl, I didn't know there was a gatefold realease of Inferno it's a really good score(love to see a pic if you've got one.I've noticed some of your collection as well,very impressive.

The Japanese H1 is great matowest love the way the dialogue slips in between the tracks, couldn't believe it when I found it on ebay for £30! And yes H2 is in good condition.

Layneharvey cheers!$20 for H2 bargain!

Strange Vices Halloween 5 is a grower, most of side one cheesy 80's soft rock pop but after a few listens I kinda like now,and Alan Howarth on side B so that's obviously good stuff dark and menacing.
Actually got it recently from Amazon every now and then they just pop up out of nowhere, worth keeping an eye on!

Forgot one for the Argento collection

Can't wait for the new Death Waltz release of Ms.45 I don't think it has ever been officially released before, anyone know?

By maxvelvet
@Dagar: here are some "Infernal" pics! :D

This is the original pressing (it should be not so hard and expensive to find) anyway you can go for the recent AMS reissue which is totally the same except the vinyl which is 180gr.; there's also a poster inside with extensive liner notes about the soundtrack and pics and info on all the existing releases worldwide!

LINK: http://www.btf.it/inferno-1.html

;)
By tonyandrewgiles
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi & post up some of my recent additions.

By tonyandrewgiles
And I'm clearly not very good with this HTML stuff...

Goblin - Susperia back cover

Goblin - I Lounge

Mogwai - Les Revenants

Various - Horror Themes

Death Waltz - Various 7"

John Carpenter - The Fog - Gold

John Carpenter - The Fog - White/Clear & White/Green

Rob - Maniac - Mirror/Blood

Harry Robinson - Twins of Evil - Red

By layneharvey
very nice lot of records you have there, sir!
By tonyandrewgiles
Thank you kindly. I kind of went OTT on Death Waltz in the past couple of weeks.

I'll post up some more soon.
By maxvelvet
@tonyandrewgiles: Great stuff man, that japanese 7" is WONDERFUL!!! ;)
By tonyandrewgiles
Thanks @maxvelvet, been looking for one for a while & tracked it down on eBay :)
By tonyandrewgiles
Here are a few more I've picked up recently.

Various - Cobra

Ennio Morricone - The Exorcist II (This was actually still sealed when I picked it up)

Trevor Horn/Various - Angel Heart

By maxvelvet
I've never seen before the Angel Heart vinyl, the cover is beautiful! ;)
By tonyandrewgiles
Managed to pick this up for about £5 I think. The album itself is really neat, plays like a mixtape all blended together.
By layneharvey
this happened about a year ago, but thought i would share the experience here since it was so awesome. anyone else score like this in your used record purchases???:

"no way! i bought this record about a year or two ago, but just got around to listening to it now. when i pulled the record out, $160 in 20 dollar bills (all dated from 1981) fell out onto the floor. how awesome is that?!?! #nowlistening to #mysterytheatre. #vinyl #vinyligclub #records #LPs #nowplaying #radioshows #radio #radiobroadcast"
By Scat-O-Logy
Holy shit seems like someone got a little lucky there! I remember a topic here where people were concerned about increasing amount of soundtrack vinyls and how to find money for all of them. I guess the answer we were hoping for came true; just keep on buying records until you get one with bunch of 20$ bills inside, hah! :P
By Purplemule74
Whoever owned that record was probably thinking, "No one will ever want this record so this is a safe place to stash my cash".
By layneharvey
@scat-o-logy - yeah man, i was stunned! just slid the record out and a stack of smooth flat 20s hit the floor!

@purplemule74 - the best part is it is actually a great record. it's an old radio show
By StrangeVices

Thought I'd add to the Ennio Morricone lot since I haven't seen these 2 on here.
By Jesse Hooker
They look amazing Strange Vices,I was outbid on the bay of E about a year ago on bird; I love the yellow U.S.cover but personally prefer this one.
By karloffsidekick
Today's image is brought to you by the letters A and B…

By Piranhaboy
Here's my star wars gear

By tim28212
Every true Star Wars fan should have Meco's "Star Wars and other Galactic Funk" lp! :)