Show off your latest purchase here & make the hordes jealous of your haul

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

inksb wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:37 pm
Bezulsqy wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:58 pm And more wax came in!
I was curious about Flavia, let me know how that one is. That's a great little haul. I still need to pick up Inferno as well, I much prefer the DW presentation to the WW one from a few years ago
I will let you know. I do have the Waxwork Inferno as well but I forgot I did :-)
Haven't had a big mail week like this in ages. My wife definitely gave me some shit over the amount of records arriving lol

Due to some shitty circumstances at my house I haven't had a chance to listen to any of this. I had a gas leak and had to rip out all my gas lines. I haven't had hot water or a stove for a week and probably won't have it for another week or two

fun fact, I'm on the third LP of my second year sub with TV and I still haven't received my TP from the first year
PSX_20240510_092055.jpg
PSX_20240510_092055.jpg (317.96 KiB) Viewed 40 times
static14 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 4:52 pm sorry to hear about the gas lines. on the bright side you found the leak before it hurt anyone.

You should email TV they're always good about responding (at least they have been with me in the past).
I was thankful I found it. The weird thing is my stove had a leak 2 weeks ago which was separate from this issue. So we bought a new stove bc you could smell gas collecting in the oven compartment. Few days later I noticed a weird smell in the basement and at first it didn't smell like gas but after a few days it got stronger and I realized the line had a kink in it above the basement wall which I couldn't see and it was leaking out of that kinked spot.

I have emailed TV a few times recently and no responses. They used to be great at responding to emails but for the last 6+ months I never get anywhere with emails. I had to message Ryan on IG last time, to have him ask Chloe to respond to my email. It's annoying and I'd rather not go that way as it feels weird. My guess is they are super overwhelmed with all the movie shit they have been releasing. Lot more customers than they used to have