Post video clips here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Dollarhyde
Can't get the music at the very beginning of this clip out of my head. Has a kind of Tangerine dream vibe to it.

The film is a very lo budget turkish star wars rip off, hilariously bad but surprisingly watchable.

The music in the actual film is ripped from various other western movies, namely star wars, indiana jones, flash gordon. Actual parts of the film are ripped from star wars.

anyway that music at the beginning is kinda awesome anyone know it? wondered if it too was ripped from some other film.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahawhXzUV8Q[/video]
By Vapormeyer
Hi @Dollar,
That beginning music is great, would love a copy myself. I've done a bit of internet investigating and all the sites about this film mention that all the music was lifted (without permission of course) from other films, however the films they list, i'm pretty sure, do not contain this track, so i'm stumped. I'll keep hunting. I wonder if it has been used by the same film company on other films, just a guess though. Good luck and let me know if you find out as it's lovely.
By 10T5
At 8:19 it seems to be a part of Queen's Flash Gordon.
By Dollarhyde
@Vapour

Good idea to check out some other similar Turkish movies. The sound seems much louder than the music in the rest of the film.

Turkish library music maybe?
By NMA
I guess the music at the very beginning does not exist on the original version of the movie (I need to find my DVD and check it).
By bansel
Oh my god, these Turkish rip-offs are so amazing/horrendous. My friend and I were obsessed years ago. Check out "Badi" if you can find it (the Turkish version of E.T.). It will give you nightmares
By NMA
Don't forget to check "Şeytan" (Turkish version of "The Exorcist") ;)
By Dollarhyde
@NMA

you have the DVD, sweet! I would be very grateful if you could check it.
By Dollarhyde
@bansel

haha! I've seen some clips of badi, but without subs it's just too much to sit through.
By Dollarhyde
@NMA

wow, not heard of this. I know there was a superman rip off too.

but, back on point, would love to know if that music is on the DVD.
By Dollarhyde
@vapour

it's a groovy one, very nice edit.

As a kid the opening credits were the only bits of the TV show that I liked, I was always dissapointed when the actual show started. Had some cool neon corbett graphics going on.

By NMA
@Dollarhyde I finally found the DVD and yes, that music exists on the DVD as well, which is very surprising :o however there's no mention of that track at all! :/

I'll keep searching, though ;)
By Dollarhyde
Thanks @NMA, its much appreciated I might try over on one of the library forums, also curious if the music is featured on other similar films.
By static14
here's a short clip of Badi. In which the title character shoots smoke out of his dickhole and then everyone runs around in fast motion like they're on Benny Hill.

http://youtu.be/z0U-M9W4nKw
By bansel
@static, that clip has got to be the most baffling scene ever committed to film.
By static14
@bansel It's definitely in the top 10 for sure. :)